Haas out for rest of tourny

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

Doesn’t change that it’s a douchey thing to say. 

In complete honesty I feel horrible for Hass. I've been there with injurys. Missed my entire junior year of high school ball because I tore up my knee. 

The other sad part is that it gives Pursuck an excuse now even though they were going to lose anyway. I was just hoping for another "off shooting night" excuse so I could laugh. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

In complete honesty I feel horrible for Hass. I've been there with injurys. Missed my entire junior year of high school ball because I tore up my knee. 

The other sad part is that it gives Pursuck an excuse now even though they were going to lose anyway. I was just hoping for another "off shooting night" excuse so I could laugh. 

Going to lose anyway? To Butler? 

1 minute ago, rico said:

What about the other two?

Rico Those other two games were in January lol. Come on man you know basketball. Look how much things changed since there first 2 meetings compared to there last game two weeks ago. Michigan is significantly better and Purdue has been fading. Looking at a game from almost two months ago is about worthless. Teams have changed dramatically since January. 

If you wanna go that route. Oklahoma sure did look good 2 months ago. Probably should of put them in elite 8 if your going off that. 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I like Haarms but the offense will be a lot different. Haas impacts the game so much. 

It seemed like when teams realized not to double off the shooters it hurt PU offense and now without Haas all together it will be easier to guard the perimeter.

Wow, this sucks for the young man. He seems like a good kid who has put in a lot of hard work. 

It.is a shame anytime this happens, despite who your favorite team is.

These kids have a short window to live this life of college sports. It means a gret deal them. 

Just hope the best for him.

4 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

This is awful news, and my heart goes out to Isaac Haas. A terrible thing to happen, especially as a senior on a team with a great tourney opportunity this year.  Really sorry to hear this.

I agree with this. Said it better than I could.

Agree with most of the sentiments, I of course don’t like Purdue, but I hate this for Hass and their program/fans. I’d rather see them lose straight than like this. 

Haas seems like a great kid, and I never want to see anyone hurt, especially not like this. With that said, this is already the craziest tournament I’ve seen, so who knows it might not be over for them. 

19 hours ago, milehiiu said:

That's true, in terms of in season injuries, which Scott's was.  Knight admitted to bringing him back too early for the tourney.  And then when one thinks about Maurice Creek and his multiple injuries.... one wonders what might have been.  Even this season, I, personally wonder what would have been, had De'Ron not gone down.  Maybe, just enough wins to make the NCAAT....who knows.

Erik Gordon

OG

Archived