Early entrants

rico

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Good for him - he had a great season and proved himself. No doubt it's a big blow to OSU next year. If Holtman has them competing at the top of the league again I'll officially be impressed. 

Yep. No reason for him to return. Don't think he could improve his draft status much. Risk of injury,etc....in terms of next year I think everyone agrees Michigan first. After that? Wide open with ton of question marks for plenty of teams. 

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think everyone agrees Michigan first. 

I think Michigan will be really, really good next year. I'd think Wagner is staying, right? If Matthews carries over his consistent good play in the tournament over to next year they are going to be dangerous. Just a week ago I wasn't sure if the Big Ten had a national top ten team next year, but I'm really beginning to think Michigan is that team. 

I'm hoping that Carson Edwards and that Psychotic acting Matt Haarms both go pro , then the pee yew smellermakers would have to  replace THEIR TOP SIX PLAYERS FROM THIS SEASON !!! That would be SWEET . SWEET , SWEET !!! Even if both Carson Edwards and "Psycho" return to pur-who next season , they [ the pee yew smellermakers ,vbg] still got a TON of statistical stats to replace !! I'M loving it !!

22 hours ago, rico said:

Thanks for the link.  I am surprised at the number of players who have already declared they are going back to school, without even testing out the waters.

35 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm hoping that Carson Edwards and that Psychotic acting Matt Haarms both go pro , then the pee yew smellermakers would have to  replace THEIR TOP SIX PLAYERS FROM THIS SEASON !!! That would be SWEET . SWEET , SWEET !!! Even if both Carson Edwards and "Psycho" return to pur-who next season , they [ the pee yew smellermakers ,vbg] still got a TON of statistical stats to replace !! I'M loving it !!

LOL...Harms isn't anywhere near ready. Carson Edwards might and I wouldn't blame him.  It's going to be much harder for him next year without all the seniors.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

LOL...Harms isn't anywhere near ready. Carson Edwards might and I wouldn't blame him.  It's going to be much harder for him next year without all the seniors.

I could see Carsen at least testing the waters and may think he is ready for the NBA.  If Carsen leaves then PU will be in big trouble next year.

2 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

I think Michigan will be really, really good next year. I'd think Wagner is staying, right? If Matthews carries over his consistent good play in the tournament over to next year they are going to be dangerous. Just a week ago I wasn't sure if the Big Ten had a national top ten team next year, but I'm really beginning to think Michigan is that team. 

I think there’s a pretty good chance Wagner leaves.  He declared and then withdrew last season, and he’s projected to be drafted in the late first or early second in most mock drafts I’ve seen.

As for top tier Big Ten teams next season, we can’t discount MSU, even though they flamed out in the tourney.  They’ll still return the most talent in the Big Ten even with Bridges and Jackson leaving, and they’re bringing in three top 100 recruits.

4 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think pee yew's smellermakers are going to be way DOWN next season even if Carson Edwards and Psycho do return and play for the smellermakers in 2018-2019 !! I think they [pee yew's basketball program ] will be really deep DOWN in cow chips in 2018-2019 without either of them  or both !!

JSMH......NO VBG

Archived