Early entrants

rico

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think pee yew's smellermakers are going to be way DOWN next season even if Carson Edwards and Psycho do return and play for the smellermakers in 2018-2019 !! I think they [pee yew's basketball program ] will be really deep DOWN in cow chips in 2018-2019 without either of them  or both !!

You think we’ll be down after losing 4 senior starters? No way! 

16 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It was assumed he would test the waters for the last month or two. Nothing earth shattering. 

Oh they're putting a brave face on it, but I can read the nervousness between the lines.  Carson is the difference between mid-pack and the cellar next year.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Oh they're putting a brave face on it, but I can read the nervousness between the lines.  Carson is the difference between mid-pack and the cellar next year.

Well obviously. An All-American this year who will likely be the preseason BTPOY would make a big difference if he’s there next year or not. 

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Saw where Corey Sanders from Rutgers is entering the draft nd probably is hiring an agent.  Just amazing that some of these kids think they are better than they are.  This will really hurt Rutgers chance of getting out of last place.

It help our chances of beating them in the B1G tournament. 

2 hours ago, RJPaisley said:

With Michigan playing this weekend, it made me think of Mitch McGary who played for them and left early.  What ever happened with him?

His hand was forced because he was facing a year long suspension for marijuana. He failed more drug tests in the NBA and was waived by the Thunder. Should he ever re-join the NBA, he'll start out with a 15 game drug suspension. 

39 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

His hand was forced because he was facing a year long suspension for marijuana. He failed more drug tests in the NBA and was waived by the Thunder. Should he ever re-join the NBA, he'll start out with a 15 game drug suspension. 

I thought I read somewhere that he was bowling?

Archived