Romeo Langford's 247 crystal ball predictions.

milehiiu

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I have been checking the crystal ball daily.  Only thing that has changed is the date has been updated.  Scott has had Romeo to Kansas for months now.

42 % Vandy......42% IU......and 16% Kansas.    Been that way for months now.  Keep an eye on the percentages.  Should that change, then you will know there has been real movement.

Personally, I feel Scott refreshed the date to throw some of us off track.... and attempt to get others to change their picks.  Keep an eye on the percentages going forward.

You're probably right.  Wasn't there a "cloudy" % in there?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Don't recall a cloudy for Romeo.  All I have been doing is checking morning and evening..... and taking a quick glance at the percentages.  And they haven't changed for months.

38 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Correct. Scott had Kansas then Foggy now back to Kansas. All this stuff means absolutely nothing tho. Like mile said, when a large shift starts happening is when there could be legit info floating around that circle of recruiting geniuses. 

28 minutes ago, Max said:

Correct. Scott had Kansas then Foggy now back to Kansas. All this stuff means absolutely nothing tho. Like mile said, when a large shift starts happening is when there could be legit info floating around that circle of recruiting geniuses. 

I stand corrected on the Foggy bit.  Thanks for that. Yet not checking, they must have been including that in the 16% for Kansas.  I just check the numbers at the top, and that has not changed for some time.

Also, it is becoming hard for me to understand when either Kansas or Vanderbilt will be able to visit Romeo again.  Here's the recruiting schedule starting at the end of March, and going through most of April :

March 29, 2018 ---- April 5, 2018       DEAD PERIOD

April 5, 2018 ----April 18, 2018          RECRUITING PERIOD   except April 9, 2018----April 12, 2018     DEAD PERIOD

April 19, 2018 ----July 5, 2018           QUIET PERIOD  except  April 20-22  EVALUATION FOR CERTIFIED EVENTS ONLY

April 27, 2018 ----April 29, 2018       EVALUATION FOR CERTIFIED EVENTS ONLY 

2 hours ago, jefftheref said:

I would assume he can sign his letter of intent anytime?

LOI's must be signed during designated signing periods.  For basketball, the early signing period was in November.  The next signing period runs from April 11, 2018 to May 16, 2018

Having said that, Romeo could commit anytime now, without signing an LOI.  And still get an athletic scholarship.... so long as his grades qualify..... which they do.  He is an honor's student.  He can not quality for an academic scholarship, however.  Since IU has recruited him.

The signing of an LOI binds a recruit to a school.... and just as importantly.... stops the recruiting process.

6 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Not seeing that. Most recent update is Matt Scott, Kansas Insider, predicting KU.

Edit: Weird, it is showing up on the main crystal ball page, but not Romeo's personal page...

It was this guy.  Looks like the main page hasn’t refreshed yet.

https://247sports.com/User/Chad Lykins/Predictions?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2018&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Basketball

2 minutes ago, JcityHoosier said:

With Newman declaring for the draft, some insiders are probably thinking Romeo will fill that spot

The timing lines up with Vick also declaring this morning.  Although, he hasn’t hired an agent.  Now they have an open roster spot.

3 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Andrew Slater who has the best accuracy of them all, just flipped his pick from Vandy to INDIANA on Crystal ball. 

Said it in the romeo thread and I’ll say it here too. They’ll all follow Slater and they always do. I’ve tracked many crystal ball recruitments this year and past, just wait on it. 

Archived