Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Romeo Langford kicks off his Senior season Tuesday night at Charlestown. I just wanted to have the name Romeo appear in a post in the thread titled Romeo Langford since the name Romeo has not appeared much the last few pages. Here's to Romeo and the Bulldogs on a great season.  

Charlestown will be one of the weaker opponents New Albany plays all season.  After that, their schedule is almost ridiculously difficult during December.  Al lot of top competition.

Also, something to look towards is what I've heard is an ESPN game against Princeton, Ohio on January 19th.  

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Charlestown will be one of the weaker opponents New Albany plays all season.  After that, their schedule is almost ridiculously difficult during December.  Al lot of top competition.

Also, something to look towards is what I've heard is an ESPN game against Princeton, Ohio on January 19th.  

Game will be on ESPNU according to information I have seen. I work at the middle school in the Princeton district.  We should be really good this year.  Return almost everyone from a playoff team last year, including Darius Bazely a top 20 small forward rated as high as #9 in some rankings.  He is 6'8 195 and  very athletic.  I would think he will guard Romeo at least some.   Princeton will also play Jerome hunter and his Pickerington team this year as well at the flying to the hoop tournament in Dayton.  Plan on going to lots of games this year. 

If it is between us and Vandy for Romeo and what the teams are doing on the court neither one is looking great so far.  I watch Vandy and USC last night and Vandy lost in OT in a very good game.  they are 2-2 with losses to Belmont and USC.  those two losses are pretty similar to our losses to ISU and Seton hall.

On 11/20/2017 at 5:14 PM, IU Scott said:

If it is between us and Vandy for Romeo and what the teams are doing on the court neither one is looking great so far.  I watch Vandy and USC last night and Vandy lost in OT in a very good game.  they are 2-2 with losses to Belmont and USC.  those two losses are pretty similar to our losses to ISU and Seton hall.

Not so fast.  Belmont is and has been a mid-major power.  No shame in losing to them.  And I shouldn't have to say anything about USC.  Now exactly how is Indiana St. doing.

Archived