Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's time and room to continue talking about Romeo.  First off... what's up with his back injury ?  This is one Hoosier fan who wants to learn more about that.  And could the injury be enough to keep him from pulling the trigger on the NBA.  I have every reason to expect Romeo to test the NBA waters, but considering the way his season ended, wonder whether or not he feels he will have unfinished business should he move on.

Oh yes.... I believe we have a ton left to talk about Romeo.

I don't mean to be condescending in saying.... there a threads that I either have no interest in, or actually have become bored with.  That's when I don't even click on them. Easy enough. 

18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I think there's time and room to continue talking about Romeo.  First off... what's up with his back injury ?  This is one Hoosier fan who wants to learn more about that.  And could the injury be enough to keep him from pulling the trigger on the NBA.  I have every reason to expect Romeo to test the NBA waters, but considering the way his season ended, wonder whether or not he feels he will have unfinished business should he move on.

Oh yes.... I believe we have a ton left to talk about Romeo.

I don't mean to be condescending in saying.... there a threads that I either have no interest in, or actually have become bored with.  That's when I don't even click on them. Easy enough. 

I agree, I think there is a lot left to talk about in regards to Romeo.  With his injury, was it on the staffs end to be overly cautious with his injury?  Is the injury more severe then a true "day to day" type of injury?  Zach McRoberts had a back issue this season that caused him to miss a few games, and while he played through some of the injury his play was very much affected. 

Like you mentioned, if the back injury is considered more serious and lasts until the deadline to enter the NBA draft, I do think it might affect is stock a little(maybe 2 or 3 picks lower). 

NORTH-DELANEY.jpg

Many trout fishing videos out there.  However, I chose that one just for you, because it's in Southern Wisconsin.  A lot shorter drive than to the Rockies.  And you should be more in tune with the altitude.  Most of our best trout brooks in Colorado are in the high country.  Trust me, the altitude is a real thing. 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Many trout fishing videos out there.  However, I chose that one just for you, because it's in Southern Wisconsin.  A lot shorter drive than to the Rockies.  And you should be more in tune with the altitude.  Most of our best trout brooks in Colorado are in the high country.  Trust me, the altitude is a real thing. 

I wanna go west!!!!!!!  I get to Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota all the time.  Thanks for thinking about me.

27 minutes ago, Ib4IU said:

Did Romeo officially announce he was leaving? I expect it I just haven’t seen an announcement. Been mentioned we have available scholarships. Figured I’d see something along the lines of what Kris Wilkes put out. 

Nothing official or even semi-official either way.

1 hour ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Do we think he’ll sign with an agent right off the bat, or will he go through the process first?  I would bet the former.

I'm guessing the opposite.  I think he wants to leave the door open to stay even if he's leaning hard toward leaving. Never know what teams will tell you...until they tell you.

On 3/27/2019 at 11:52 AM, milehiiu said:

NORTH-DELANEY.jpg

The picture was beautifully taken. Just saved in my desktop. :)

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I would be shocked if he hired an agent before the evaluation process. I think it will be a long wait to know anything like it was with his recruitment.  

This. 

Romeo took a long time with his college choice.  He's a smart kid with a good support network around him.  And, he's not projected high enough to make it a no-brainer decision. He'll take his time before he makes it permanent.

Archived