Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve of Ja Morant in the second spot.  

Zion was ridiculous, no doubt.  Impressive athlete, seems like a great attitude.  But I thought the rest of his team was pretty overrated.  

Three number one seeds from one conference is a stretch except for an extremely rare occurrence. The ACC gets a lot of home cooking.  They had three and one got to the final four, which wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement for the seedings.  

I'm surprised that people think that highly of Garland.  I guess they would have taken him straight out of high school??  He's what...6'2"...Or 6'3".  What's special about him that has people so interested?  He's athletically freaky how?  Like Morant?

1 hour ago, jv1972iu said:

I'm surprised that people think that highly of Garland.  I guess they would have taken him straight out of high school??  He's what...6'2"...Or 6'3".  What's special about him that has people so interested?  He's athletically freaky how?  Like Morant?

I was surprised to see him that high on their big board. He is all over the place in mocks.. Some he's top 8, others he's outside of the lottery.

1 minute ago, KDB said:

I was surprised to see him that high on their big board. He is all over the place in mocks.. Some he's top 8, others he's outside of the lottery.

I've seen him 7th to 26th. The draft camp will tell all, if he can play that is.

10 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I approve of Ja Morant in the second spot.  

Zion was ridiculous, no doubt.  Impressive athlete, seems like a great attitude.  But I thought the rest of his team was pretty overrated.  

Three number one seeds from one conference is a stretch except for an extremely rare occurrence. The ACC gets a lot of home cooking.  They had three and one got to the final four, which wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement for the seedings.  

Gonna go out on a limb and say JA will have better pro career than Zion

11 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Could be Romeo isn't listed, because he hasn't declared yet.

IMO everyone on this list(museum garland cause he only played a handful games and no clue who the international guy is) is better at this very moment than Romeo. Sprinkle in a few more not pictured and Rome could slide to the mid teens

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

IMO everyone on this list(museum garland cause he only played a handful games and no clue who the international guy is) is better at this very moment than Romeo. Sprinkle in a few more not pictured and Rome could slide to the mid teens

Romeo is way, way better than Cam Reddish.

15 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Just curious but where do you think Romeo is better than Cam in an NBA scouts eyes?

Reddish is a slightly better three point shooter and that’s it.  Romeo is just a better player all around...  Reddish was honestly terrible on a team with two superstars that the other team had to focus on and a stud point guard.  Shot 35.6% from the field on 12 attempts per game... If he had been on any other team this season he wouldn’t be getting picked in the lottery. 

Archived