Romeo Langford

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:
4 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I am also pretty sure that a few days ago you said that you were done posting here.

Who's to believe anything you say?

I did say that. I'm a sucker for the Hoosiers though. I can't help myself.

Sensing a little hostility here. You afraid that bubble might pop? I tell it like it is. Until we start demanding results we won't get them. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

Sensing a little hostility here. You afraid that bubble might pop? I tell it like it is. Until we start demanding results we won't get them. 

No, you're telling it like you think it is.  I am simply politely disagreeing.  Perception is not the same as fact regardless of how strongly you feel it.

35 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

But the recruitment of Romeo it’s not Indiana or their past vs Vanderbilt and their past. This is Archie Miller and being a legend in IU vs DG and shittu don’t you think? Ps I haven’t read your guys debate so I’m not taking either side just strictly discussing recruitment of Romeo 

That would assume that IU has no players. Obviously, there are two high-level recruits committed to Vanderbilt next year, but I'm not sure how much talent there is to go with them.  It's a competitive recruitment, no question, but I don't buy that it's a done deal to Vanderbilt. Not by a long shot.

48 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

That would assume that IU has no players. Obviously, there are two high-level recruits committed to Vanderbilt next year, but I'm not sure how much talent there is to go with them.  It's a competitive recruitment, no question, but I don't buy that it's a done deal to Vanderbilt. Not by a long shot.

Ohhh I 100% agree with you... for anyone to have a pity party this early on is wasting time doing it... I think IU is very much still in it and I would much rather want to come in as the legend with 4 top 100 players around me than be the second/third option in a place that doesn’t care for basketball

46 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

No, you're telling it like you think it is.  I am simply politely disagreeing.  Perception is not the same as fact regardless of how strongly you feel it.

I know better than you do though, just trust me :-)  

We'll see. I agree with 5fouls though Romeo does seem differenet.. I think it's something like 50-35-15 (vandy/IU/kan) .

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I watched them against USC and some against Seton Hall and their two best players are seniors.  Besides the two freshmen at Vandy IU will have more overall talent next to team up with Romeo.

2 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

Like Archie already is? Why do you think he sat Devonte Green and Cujo...they weren't producing! Why do you think he played McRoberts?...Because he's gonna actually basketball and not make dumb decisions. Your claims don't make any sense. Also how old are you to say what kids these days want? Most adults have no idea what goes through 17,18 year olds minds so you have no idea what Romeo wants.

6 hours ago, Hoosrnight said:

It's very cool and very unique. Pictures I saw there was at least 6 there? If they did it themselves. That's really cool. If they were nudged a bit for recruiting that's very cool too. Or they could just be basketball fans like us and want to see what all the hype is about. 

Romeo didn't disappoint. 

1 minute ago, BDB said:

Probably from the rivals update. Romeo said that he has watched KU & Vandy games this year, but hasn’t watched an IU game yet. 

That's what I gathered too, gets annoying when people make statements that teeter between insider info, and a guess so they can take credit for it later if they are right.

11 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

People have been saying what I feared, he kept IU in the loop to make his senior season more enjoyable.  His father let the cat out of the bag last night.  We will see if Archie still pursues him after last night and that should tell us something.

What did his father say that “let the cat out of the bag”?

8 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

“Guessed” correctly several times.  It amazes me when it’s not something people want to hear, what they turn in to.

So you don't see a problem with coming on here and saying he has eliminated IU with no additional info, and not even stating if that is your gut feeling or you have inside info?  Come on man

23 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

People have been saying what I feared, he kept IU in the loop to make his senior season more enjoyable.  His father let the cat out of the bag last night.  We will see if Archie still pursues him after last night and that should tell us something.

What happened to "It's over boys" as you said right after HH?

Archived