Romeo Langford

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

A lot of the top kids wait until spring now which I hate. I think there should be 1 signing period for seniors in the fall for two weeks and thats it. These kids have years to make up their mind. Puts pressure on the schools that stay in there and miss to scramble around to fill that spot. . Not to mention the time and money spent. jmo.

In this case, I think the spring signing period helps us. It'd be hard for a kid to commit to a coach/team he's never seen and it looks like the NCAA may very well come down on UNC before spring.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys.... pay attention to 0708.  He has always been on top of his game, in all things concerning IU.  Going back to almost a decade now.  When he speaks.... pay attention.

He does not speak often.  But when he does...... he is on to something.  Just an FYI.

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Guys.... pay attention to 0708.  He has always been on top of his game, in all things concerning IU.  Going back to almost a decade now.  When he speaks.... pay attention.

He does not speak often.  But when he does...... he is on to something.  Just an FYI.

I agree with Mile and I hope this situation is no different.   Very exciting times to be a Hoosier 

4 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

It would be amazing if Archie could land a consensus top 10 player in his first class and with so much catching up to do.  Crean never had a single one in 10 classes.  I'm extremely optimistic about the future of our program. 

Pretty sure Vonleh was around 7, but I get your point.

16 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Ho boy, we've got 0708 here.  

HSN reigns as the premiere free board for IU sports, IMO.

Emphasis on the word..... FREE !  While others may break IU news first.... there is a charge for that.  Which eventually makes it's way to other boards, anyway.  Again, I would like to remind our members that 0708 was the first to break the news about Sampsongate.... long before any other board was willing to acknowledge what was going on behind the scenes.  We may not be the first.  But what we offer here is..... FREE.   And as you know HF.... I intend to keep it that way for our members. 

13 minutes ago, Sagamore said:

Thanks  again - I am really glad I found HSN!!

We are pleased you found us as well.  Keep in mind, mods are not soliciting members from our first two iterations. Nor will we be in the future.  Currently we are a small, but close knit community.... that over time will grow and grow. 

52 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

We are pleased you found us as well.  Keep in mind, mods are not soliciting members from our first two iterations. Nor will we be in the future.  Currently we are a small, but close knit community.... that over time will grow and grow. 

All that's needed to get new members is a colossal thread like the "Who will replace Crean" thread!!!

14 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

All that's needed to get new members is a colossal thread like the "Who will replace Crean" thread!!!

Agreed.  I have followed many boards over the years.  AND never, have I seen a thread with over 1 million views.  For that matter.... not even close to 1 million views.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Agreed.  I have followed many boards over the years.  AND never, have I seen a thread with over 1 million views.  For that matter.... not even close to 1 million views.

That was fun to watch and take part in.  I did get my hopes up and got caught up in all of the talk.  At first I was not overly excited about CAM, but I think in the long run he was the right choice.  Now I am really excited to see this years team and what he can do from an X and O standpoint.

30 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I have it on good authority that Romeo is flying into Bloomington via secret charter jet this weekend to check out the dorms.

I tried to verify this by checking on flight plans between New Albany and Bloomington.  Then, I remembered that New Albany does not have an airport. (coffee)

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, dbmhoosier said:

Romeo was indeed in Bloomington today.  Justin Albers just confirmed it on Twitter. 

LOL - Good one.  I live close and he flew out of Clark Co airport to Bloomington.  Word on the street was he was going up to pick out a house to rent as the dorms were the biggest reason he was not considering us.  9_9  

Archived