Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2017 at 9:37 AM, IU Scott said:

Not sure how this jives with the SI article  "Langford said that Miller’s staff is recruiting him just as hard as former head coach Tom Crean’s was before he was fired in March." Not that he might not be considering IU more or that he liked Crean, but I don't believe that Crean wasn't recruiting him hard. 

On 8/31/2017 at 8:08 AM, dbmhoosier said:

It would be amazing if Archie could land a consensus top 10 player in his first class and with so much catching up to do.  Crean never had a single one in 10 classes.  I'm extremely optimistic about the future of our program. 

Last I heard from you in the epic coach search thread, you said if IU picked Archie you were done with the program.  Then, true to your word you disappeared.  I'm glad you are coming around and are now optimistic about the future.  Optimism is fun!!!

8 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Last I heard from you in the epic coach search thread, you said if IU picked Archie you were done with the program.  Then, true to your word you disappeared.  I'm glad you are coming around and are now optimistic about the future.  Optimism is fun!!!

I originally wanted Marshall but the more I see from Archie I'm confident we made the right choice. 

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

I originally wanted Marshall but the more I see from Archie I'm confident we made the right choice. 

It is so nice and refreshing for someone to admit they were wrong, because on the internet  everybody is always right.  It is going be a fun ride with Coach Miller.

Romeo is down to 3 schools from what I've heard. (2nd hand info) One school is starting to distance themselves from the other.  That school being Indiana.  Romeo wants to be a legend, and he still hears about Damon and wants that for himself.  Obviously nothing set in stone but I'd say it's 60-IU 30-UL 10-Vandy

1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

Romeo is down to 3 schools from what I've heard. (2nd hand info) One school is starting to distance themselves from the other.  That school being Indiana.  Romeo wants to be a legend, and he still hears about Damon and wants that for himself.  Obviously nothing set in stone but I'd say it's 60-IU 30-UL 10-Vandy

Don't play with my heart like this...

3 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

I'm crying on the inside

Archived