Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

I see that as well, I think he is also frustrated with his wrist and how physical they are being with him.

I don't think the physical play is the problem. He just doesn't like how his wrist is feeling. Usually it's a lot more physical than this for him. 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I don't think the physical play is the problem. He just doesn't like how his wrist is feeling. Usually it's a lot more physical than this for him. 

Is his demeanor usually more positive then?  Seems to be down on himself and the teams at time tonight.  First time I’ve watched him though.

Just now, btownqb said:

Thanks, only seen him a couple times and all on TV.  What are your thoughts on Bazley?  After watching him last year and a couple times this year he is good, but I don't see top 10 in the country.  Unless he really plays well in AAU.  I have been impressed with Darweshi Hunter from Princeton every time I have seen him think he will be a solid mid major guard.

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Is his demeanor usually more positive then?  Seems to be down on himself and the teams at time tonight.  First time I’ve watched him though.

I have only seen him frustrated with a teammate once. His wrist is for sure bothering him. Honeslty he usually shows absolutely no emotion whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

Thanks, only seen him a couple times and all on TV.  What are your thoughts on Bazley?  After watching him last year and a couple times this year he is good, but I don't see top 10 in the country.  Unless he really plays well in AAU.  I have been impressed with Darweshi Hunter from Princeton every time I have seen him think he will be a solid mid major guard.

Yeah.. I'm seeing what you're seeing. But.. he adds 20lbs and you never know. 

Looks better to start the second half. Romeo is pushing him around a little though. 

Archived