Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bstall76 said:

McDonald's All-American Game=Announcement Day.  Is that what you are hearing.

Yeah from RabJohn’s article and ITH it seems that way plus Mile might be hearing stronger sources. This is pure opinion on my part but I’m 80% leaning IU just from the buzz that has been going and he seems to really like Archie

6 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

McDonald's All-American Game=Announcement Day.  Is that what you are hearing.

Not set in stone. Just yet.  However, coming from the same reliable source who told me the announcement for the New Albany ESPN game..... was just that, a rumor.  This one has more legs, he is telling me. 

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Not set in stone. Just yet.  However, coming from the same reliable source who told me the announcement for the New Albany ESPN game..... was just that, a rumor.  This one has more legs, he is telling me. 

Any word on which school is in the lead. 

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

While I’d love to for Langford to announce for IU today, it would be great for IU/Archie for him to announce for IU live during the McDonald’s game. Assuming he picks IU :)

It would be but I really think if it's IU he's announcing in Indiana.  If it's in Atlanta in front of Garland and Sittu it isn't good for us.  Just my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

It would be but I really think if it's IU he's announcing in Indiana.  If it's in Atlanta in front of Garland and Sittu it isn't good for us.  Just my opinion. 

I don’t think the McDonalds Game would indicate anything. Players these days are about brand. The best thing for his brand is announcing in a way that garners the most attention (McDonalds Game) for the school that gives him the biggest spotlight (Indiana). 

Archived