Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did this Romeo info fall into this McBob thread?

I mean, seriously, if he comes to another game, how are we suppose to NOT get super freaking over-the-top excited? really..i'm a confused, excited mess right now.

He should run to mid court during the 2nd half under 16 timeout..rip off his shirt Hulk Hogan style, revealing his IU jersey. and the crowd goes wild, kids screaming, grown men crying...TV Ted would slap a T on him. Sigh...Glorious. 

Anyway, this is fun, i haven't been toyed with like this in....well, a long time. At least not for free! lol  

Just now, ColtsIUDomer said:

I mean, seriously, if he comes to another game, how are we suppose to NOT get super freaking over-the-top excited? really..i'm a confused, excited mess right now.

He should run to mid court during the 2nd half under 16 timeout..rip off his shirt Hulk Hogan style, revealing his IU jersey. and the crowd goes wild, kids screaming, grown men crying...TV Ted would slap a T on him. Sigh...Glorious. 

Anyway, this is fun, i haven't been toyed with like this in....well, a long time. At least not for free! lol  

Should be during the under 8 timeout, he comes out carrying one of the flags. Then the cheerleaders raise him to the top of the pyramid when they do the "worship" part of the flags timeout.

1 minute ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

Love it.  Yep no charge for rumors on HSN 3.0.   By the way,  the wind is starting to pick up in a north direction out of New Albany.  And that's free as well !

26 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Love it.  Yep no charge for rumors on HSN 3.0.   By the way,  the wind is starting to pick up in a north direction out of New Albany.  And that's free as well !

Have you heard anything new on TJD?  Word is that UCLA is a real contender and he went to a Purdue game recently. 

45 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hopefully it is a 60 MPH wind.  actually here in Indy the wind is supposed to be gusting at 45MPH tomorrow.

1 hour ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

Grown men crying - that made me LOL at work.

1 hour ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

Surely I'm not the only one who had Billy flashbacks reading this.  I will say I'm super excited about our coach and future.  My wife watched her first game of the season the other day and mentioned the defense.  

Back to Romeo.  Would love a right before sectional announcement to take the state by storm.  

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Can't say there is much cred to what I heard.  But what I heard is that TJD is not the lock I once thought he was. 

Mile, are you expecting an earlier commit, or just that IU is still looking good? Is he sticking with his planned late march announcement?

3 minutes ago, ephul said:

Mile, are you expecting an earlier commit, or just that IU is still looking good? Is he sticking with his planned late march announcement?

Here is what I am hearing.  More than looking at the guy's Romeo would be playing with.... he is looking at the coaches.  And he is liking very much what he see's in Archie. As far as an announcement time... I still expect one in Atlanta on March 28.... in front of his family, and relatives.

Always.... always.... a caveat.  Like to apply the Jeffries rule..... when he told his parents he chose Duke, and then got up the next morning to pick IU.  Young people have a right to change their minds.... last minute. 

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Surely I'm not the only one who had Billy flashbacks reading this.  I will say I'm super excited about our coach and future.  My wife watched her first game of the season the other day and mentioned the defense.  

Back to Romeo.  Would love a right before sectional announcement to take the state by storm.  

yeah, sorry, I wasn't even thinking about Billy-gate..I was referencing a few places in certain areas of Vegas where money talks...so I've heard. 

2 hours ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

You forgot to add old men will have dreams and visions of Romeo dunking in their heads.....

9 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

My vote yet again is to keep this thread about Romeo, after all the title of this Thread is "Romeo Langford".  

Romeo had Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning and he was five minutes late to third period.  No one knows where he’s going to college next year.  These the type of thrilling updates you’re looking for?

Archived