Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Reacher said:

A good sign that we have the last visit? I'm thinking so.

The respective team pitches:

Vandy - We're smarter than the other guys.

Louisville - Let us strip things down for you.

UCLA - Come here and start a shoe line, your dad can run it for you.

UNC - Classes? What classes?

IU - Yes, you can be an Indiana Legend, a hero in your home state for the rest of time, and be the focus of the Indiana basketball program, restored to greatness.

46 minutes ago, BtownBallers said:

Just saw that Rabjohns posted an article that is a recap of the visit according to Romeo’s Dad. You have to be a VIP on scout to read it though. Anyone a member/ can give a general summary of how it went?

Says on 247Sports news feed, we had a "good" in-home visit. 

Just as with the Garland in home....  all of the IUBB coaches attended the Langford in home.  And just as with the Garland in home.... the Langford family loved having the entire staff to meet, greet, get acquainted with, and ask questions of.  Needless to say, another successful in home visit of a 5 star target. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Just as with the Garland in home....  all of the IUBB coaches attended the Langford in home.  And just as with the Garland in home.... the Langford family loved having the entire staff to meet, greet, get acquainted with, and ask questions of.  Needless to say, another successful in home visit of a 5 star target. 

Heard the same information.  Visit went well and that the family really likes meeting the entire staff.  Nothing really new from the few folks I talked to here in New Albany.  I will push for more information this weekend. 

10 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Heard the same information.  Visit went well and that the family really likes meeting the entire staff.  Nothing really new from the few folks I talked to here in New Albany.  I will push for more information this weekend. 

Looking forward to any information you are able to share with us. 

Archived