Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

My daughter is a junior at I.U. right now and periodically sees both basketball and football players on campus and in a few of her classes. She says they really try to just blend in. I do know first hand (my daughter is a former softball player), that all athletes get preferential treatment with classes and times. This is all common knowledge because of practices and game schedules.

When i wss in school Alan Henderson missed Biology on Tuesday then Thursday and come Saturday DNP  coaches decision.  He never missed again. 

My son though not D1 has class everyday between 8 and noon so yhey can get to practice or on the bus to head out

2 hours ago, rico said:

More detail on Engineering degree program here. VERY current and linked closely to informatics and computing... degree candidates can minor in business and choose from artificial intelligence and many other modern applications offered.    https://www.sice.indiana.edu/undergraduate/degrees-certificates/bs-engineering/index.html

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

One more tidbit, guys..... I was saving for today. 

Remember when Romeo visited for HH ?   And Tim publicly stated that if Romeo decided to commit then and there.... they would not wait till Spring ?

Well, hold onto your hats.   Tim is also saying that it is up to Romeo..... but there is also a chance that Romeo commits before McDonald's.  It is all up to Romeo. 

the way you said saving this for today and your comments made me almost think something might be going down today when no one is expecting it!

27 minutes ago, McHoop said:

Just talked with my cuz and he informed me that RL has supposedly just started following CAM,   J Morgan and Jerome Hunter on twitter.....

McHoop

I checked and didn't see it lol. If it's any consolation, only Vandy player Romeo follows is Darius. I also saw that Romeo knows a good amount of people that are going to/ are currently at IU. 

Side note, I think the only coaches I saw Romeo following were Coach Cal and Coach Painter lol. Pretty random

19 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

I checked and didn't see it lol. If it's any consolation, only Vandy player Romeo follows is Darius. I also saw that Romeo knows a good amount of people that are going to/ are currently at IU. 

Side note, I think the only coaches I saw Romeo following were Coach Cal and Coach Painter lol. Pretty random

I don't tweet so I wasn't able to verify.

Note to file:   Kick cuz in the gonads....

McHoop

I heard that RL girlfriend is going to IU.. Anybody know if that's true? If so that really helps our chances I believe. Also his "brand" if he becomes a NBA star and goes to IU would be something our generation hasn't seen. A home state player who choose IU and became a star. Every kid ,adult,and fan of our program would buy his shoes, gear, and that's the big difference to me. Its a business decision and that's not even a decision if that's what he wants to be! 

2 minutes ago, Stingyhoosierdefense said:

I heard that RL girlfriend is going to IU.. Anybody know if that's true? If so that really helps our chances I believe. Also his "brand" if he becomes a NBA star and goes to IU would be something our generation hasn't seen. A home state player who choose IU and became a star. Every kid ,adult,and fan of our program would buy his shoes, gear, and that's the big difference to me. Its a business decision and that's not even a decision if that's what he wants to be! 

I’ve been told his girlfriend is enrolled

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I can confirm what 0708 is saying about Romeo's Juliet.  LOL

Mile I just want to say that ive been following you for a while.. From the last site to here and you really make such a positive outlook which is awesome these days.. All the doom and gloom pay sites are really annoying!!! From Deron Davis to Romeo.. You are one of the bright spots in my Hoosier heart!! Just want to say thank you for all your input and info. Hoosiernation appreciates everything you do! I went to McCutcheon high school and have a buddy who worked with RP and I personally watched him drain 84 of 100 3's last summer. A backcourt of RP and RL would really create something special!

54 minutes ago, Stingyhoosierdefense said:

Mile I just want to say that ive been following you for a while.. From the last site to here and you really make such a positive outlook which is awesome these days.. All the doom and gloom pay sites are really annoying!!! From Deron Davis to Romeo.. You are one of the bright spots in my Hoosier heart!! Just want to say thank you for all your input and info. Hoosiernation appreciates everything you do! I went to McCutcheon high school and have a buddy who worked with RP and I personally watched him drain 84 of 100 3's last summer. A backcourt of RP and RL would really create something special!

Those are some of the kindest words that have ever been bestowed upon me.  I can't thank you enough for them.

Yeah... kind of funny that here in Colorado, I was able to provide first hand intel on De'Ron Davis. Who woulda thunk it.  Normally that kind of stuff is reserved for HSN members living in Indiana and surround.

I followed De'Ron since the 8th grade. Never thinking he would ever wear the candy stripes back then. Then, when Steve recommended De'Ron to Crean... well... I was beside myself. And started going to Overland games wearing my IU gear for him to see.... that the Hoosier presence fell far and wide.... even into Colorado.  And the night... after a game... his Senior year... when he came out of the locker room to meet up with me.... was so special.  Again... who would have ever thought that a future Hoosier would ever be coming out of the state of Colorado ?

Lastly.... I am pleased you said something about other IU pay sites.  Just understand as long as I am able to be a part of this great site, known as Hoosier Sports Nation.... it will always be free for our members.

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That's what I meant but nice plug from someone on here last night....haha. Pay sites in this day and age? Haha

I don't mean to be cheap about it and undercut the hard working people in this industry(sports news/reporting) but the reality is, I don't want to pay to be a part of that. At the same time, I greatly appreciate all their quality work etc.

11 minutes ago, Max said:

I don't mean to be cheap about it and undercut the hard working people in this industry(sports news/reporting) but the reality is, I don't want to pay to be a part of that. At the same time, I greatly appreciate all their quality work etc.

As I mentioned the other day. A lot of great Hoosier fan boards out there. I hazard to guess.... more than any other school.  They all have their place.  We at HSN 3.0 have chosen to carve out our own place among the rest.  A place that is contentious free. And free of charge.  We are still small in comparison.  However, based on the numbers that are joining daily, I have to say... many like what we are doing here.

Archived