Romeo Langford

50 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

As I mentioned the other day. A lot of great Hoosier fan boards out there. I hazard to guess.... more than any other school.  They all have their place.  We at HSN 3.0 have chosen to carve out our own place among the rest.  A place that is contentious free. And free of charge.  We are still small in comparison.  However, based on the numbers that are joining daily, I have to say... many like what we are doing here.

You guys should open up a patreon account. I’m sure many IU fans would love to tip you guys and help contribute. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ADegenerate said:

You guys should open up a patreon account. I’m sure many IU fans would love to tip you guys and help contribute. 

I don't know much about Patreon, but you definitely could do something similar to Wikipedia and Craigslist where you ask for donations once a year for a couple of days. 

Much appreciated as a suggestion.  Personally, I do know about Patreon.  However.... I don't want to come off as a site with our hands out either.

Perhaps I should take this to the other mods for thoughts on their parts.    Thanks.  All of you guys are just..... great !

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Much appreciated as a suggestion.  Personally, I do know about Patreon.  However.... I don't want to come off as a site with our hands out either.

Perhaps I should take this to the other mods for thoughts on their parts.    Thanks.  All of you guys are just..... great !

I second the vote for a Patreon. It makes it super easy for people to donate, even just a very small amount monthly. I’m a Patreon subscriber to a few different organizations/people. It’s seriously so simple. I would definitely contribute

30 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

Glad I heard about this site...seems to have a lot more info. Hello all!

Hello. Henryville. Can't call you HH, as I started to.... that is reserved for one of our great mods.... Hoosier Hoopster.

So glad you were able to find us.  Come on in.... and join in the fun !

5 hours ago, Stingyhoosierdefense said:

Thank you for confirmation. I really see everything lining up in our favor on this situation!

5 hours ago, Stingyhoosierdefense said:

Thank you for confirmation. I really see everything lining up in our favor on this situation!

I had read this before, maybe two or three weeks ago. Nobody really ran with the girlfriend rumor so I just assumed it wasn’t true.

Posted this discussing another Vandy loss, but it probably fits better here, so copy & paste:

True story...in Nashville tonight on business and local guy at my table talking about how terrible Vandy is but saying "wait until next year...they got three 5-star recruits coming in!"

I looked at him and said "You're not getting Romeo."  He appeared a bit nonplussed...LOL...

My oh my how the rumor tides have changed in just 2 pages.  I’m liking what I’m reading but remain skeptical for good reason.  The Romeo/Juliet story has me intrigued & hopeful because we all know how a special person of the opposite sex can influence a decision lol, especially at age 19!  Hoes before Bros in the 1 8!

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Posted this discussing another Vandy loss, but it probably fits better here, so copy & paste:

True story...in Nashville tonight on business and local guy at my table talking about how terrible Vandy is but saying "wait until next year...they got three 5-star recruits coming in!"

I looked at him and said "You're not getting Romeo."  He appeared a bit nonplussed...LOL...

All these Vandy losses surely have Romeo thinking.    Sure we haven't set the world on fire but we didn't underachieve like Vandy.  Preseason I saw them picked 5th in the SEC yet they are dead last.  Drew has done a terrible job this year with a team with seniors.  A team that nearly made It to the 2nd round last year.

I have a hard time seeing the positives in going to Vandy right now.

Go Hoosiers!!!

52 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Yesterday a few people reported that Romeo's GF is attending IU next year. From what I understand his GF is a volleyball player in northern Kentucky. Are we 100% sure she is going to IU because my source is telling me that is not the case...

Not sure ISP.... I think I read some pages back, (not sure which page on this massive thread), that IU did not offer her a scholly, so IDK...

1 hour ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Yesterday a few people reported that Romeo's GF is attending IU next year. From what I understand his GF is a volleyball player in northern Kentucky. Are we 100% sure she is going to IU because my source is telling me that is not the case...

Answering my own question, but she plays for Northern Kentucky. Unfortunately makes me very weary of 90% the "sourced info" posted in here.

I am getting reports that Romeo once rode a bicycle and has some friends who also rode a bicycle at one point (date unknown).  Aforementioned friends are now enrolled at IU, have heard of the Little 500, and plan on going to the race.  It's a lock.  We got him. Thread over.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Maybe has has more than one girlfriend.  One is going to IU, one isn't.  

Archived