Romeo Langford

4 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

I really appreciate the post and this is the type of feedback I can respond to. 

I'm negative IU guy. I'm sorry. I don't want to be that way but it's clear as day that our results have given me that right. I still project IU as a blueblood and we don't have those results. I'd like to chime in with my two cents but I don't want to be quoted X amount of times with disagreements and be the only one. My problem is that I feel like I'm one of the few being ostracized for posting anything that the older hierarchy doesn't like.

I know for a FACT that mile doesn't want it to be this way either. dmb being the joke of the forum doesn't help either. I don't think dmb is a joke either. He just pushes his opinions because you push him.

Being a negative person you would probably be happier over on the rivals board because the majority over their are negative. Be careful though because they are not as nice as the people over here are.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Being a negative person you would probably be happier over on the rivals board because the majority over their are negative. Be careful though because they are not as nice as the people over here are.

They aren't negative; they are nasty to each other.  Rough crowd over there. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If you disagree with any of them then it gets pretty bad especially through the Crean years.

Btown banners is a good mix of the negative posters and the sunshine pumpers.  HSN is almost all sunshine pumping while Rivals is 90% negative.  I don't have a Peegs membership so I've never been to that board.

4 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

I really appreciate the post and this is the type of feedback I can respond to. 

I'm negative IU guy. I'm sorry. I don't want to be that way but it's clear as day that our results have given me that right. I still project IU as a blueblood and we don't have those results. I'd like to chime in with my two cents but I don't want to be quoted X amount of times with disagreements and be the only one. My problem is that I feel like I'm one of the few being ostracized for posting anything that the older hierarchy doesn't like.

I know for a FACT that mile doesn't want it to be this way either. dmb being the joke of the forum doesn't help either. I don't think dmb is a joke either. He just pushes his opinions because you push him.

Stick to your guns....it's your opinion and you have every right to it. Doesn't make you any more right or wrong than anyone else on here.

I was one of the negative ones on the previous board because I was a staunch critic of CTC. Eventually, the things I had said for several years became the accepted by the majority of the posters.

I don't agree with your opinion right now, but also don't think you need to apologize. These boards would become awful bland if everyone regurgitated the same stuff every thread.

Kansas fans seem pretty confident too. 

KU forum 

It is so pleasantly exhausting to see how each of the other two fan bases spew confidence and "evidence" for their cases when in all reality, none of us have a clue.  Again, I enjoy it, not complaining.  I just hope we are ultimately the fans with a smile on our faces at the end of the rumor fueled soap opera...

7 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

This is the type of echo chamber / dissension response type post to anything anti IU that I'm talking about Kev. 

In what world does my post come off like that?

I just don't rate IU as a hot prospect. 

You guys talk about about this being an open place for IU fans but anything the other way instantly gets rebuffed. 

Why can't you give an actual reply? Quit whining. 

You said he might want out of the spotlight... Kev said, what happens when he is in the NBA.... You gave nothing in response. 

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Btown banners is a good mix of the negative posters and the sunshine pumpers.  HSN is almost all sunshine pumping while Rivals is 90% negative.  I don't have a Peegs membership so I've never been to that board.

Sunshine pumping is probably the stupidest term I've seen used. 

Archived