Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

I really like that our coaching staff is ready for the battle against nation's top programs. I have no doubt in my mind CAM put together an excellent package for in-home presentation. I feel like it's only a matter of time he lands big name recruits in Indiana and locks the border. 

One of the things that Archie put before Romeo, was the opportunity to become an "IU Legend. "

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

On the other site on their premium side which I don't have has a post that states that Garlands visit with Vandy was absolutely terrific. I hope Garland and Romeo just does not decide to go to Vandy and not worry about all of this crap that went down today.

Was there anything saying how Romeo's experience was?

25 minutes ago, SoInHoosier25 said:

Shared in another thread and figured I would put it here. Let's hope we can sway him when he visits! 

As long as Kansas is rumored to be a part of this with them being the flagship Addidas school, I don't see Romeo deciding on anything until the dust settles down with this investigation.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Like I have said in another post that I would not worry about what Doyel has to say. He wrote an article stating that Wilkes was a lock for IU last year.

He also was also "stunned," that Phinisee committed to IU instead of where he thought he would go.... which was Purdue. I have and never will take what Doyel says too seriously.

Archived