Romeo Langford

23 minutes ago, cybergates said:

He's playing in the McD's and Jordan games and people started making up stuff when he wasn't on the original list for Jordan because someone tweeted out a incomplete roster pic too soon. Nothing to see here, move along...

Thank you...thats how I saw it..

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Muddy River said:

At IU, he could've been the reason Robert Phinesee chose another school, like, Purdue.  I thought we all agreed we wanted to close the borders and focus on Indiana kids?  Go watch some Phinesee videos and see if those nightmares go away.

This is a great point Muddy. I can't ever forget my love for RP! the god!

Separately - very sad about no derby classic this year. Unfortunate outcome. Been wanting to make the trip out there from Chicago for a bit now.

The current champion on Jeopardy is a Vanderbilt alum. Alex did the brief interview and the guy mentioned the baseball and football teams. No comment about Romeo or basketball in general.

Has to be a sign, doesn't it?

:P

1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

The current champion on Jeopardy is a Vanderbilt alum. Alex did the brief interview and the guy mentioned the baseball and football teams. No comment about Romeo or basketball in general.

Has to be a sign, doesn't it?

:P

There was also a question where Bobby Knight, and Gladys Knight were the answers to the question.

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

There was also a question where Bobby Knight, and Gladys Knight were the answers to the question.

Heard that. Has to be a sign, right?

9 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Did any of the other burger boys we've landed, Cody, Yogi, Gordon, Blackmon, play in 3 games?

I think Gordon played in McDonald's, Jordan, and Indiana All Star game. Quick check just now confirmed he was on roster for all three.

38 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Pretty cool. Robert Phinisee is at Seymour today to watch the guys. 

I understand that our team and recruits have a proximity advantage over Vandy and UK, but you can't tell me the amount of support Romeo is getting not just from our coaches but his potential teammates doesn't have a big impact. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a team effort to get a guy, I love it. 

Just now, KoB2011 said:

I understand that our team and recruits have a proximity advantage over Vandy and UK, but you can't tell me the amount of support Romeo is getting not just from our coaches but his potential teammates doesn't have a big impact. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a team effort to get a guy, I love it. 

All day long. It has to mean something to Romeo and his family. 

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Quick question. Anything up with Schilling? Not many reports of him out recruiting. Just Bruiser, Ostrom and Archie. 

I might be wrong but I think  that only three coaches can be off campus recruiting at a time...

maybe Schilling is focused on player development and on campus recruiting visits?

That's a good question about Shilling.  My assumption is that he is the lead for player development and camps.  I think I heard or read that was something he wanted.  He is a behind the scenes recruiter.  Not sure if this is accurate- does anyone know?  

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Quick question. Anything up with Schilling? Not many reports of him out recruiting. Just Bruiser, Ostrom and Archie. 

Sorry for all of the posts. Twitter is on rapid fire this morning. Bryant Mcintosh from Northwestern checking in at Seymour as well. I forget these players are fans too. That scene down there will be talked about for years. Lining up at 530am. 2 lottery NBA picks playing. Packed house. 

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Makes sense on the rules. Maybe only so many coaches out at once. Just struck me this morning. I mean he's as dialed as anyone in this state. Coached Brooks Jr Dad, friends with NA Coach Shannon....I'm sure he's doing his thing. Just thought I would ask. 

Turns out I was wrong on the number of coaches allowed out...maybe it’s three assistants...glad schilling is out there today.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Sorry for all of the posts. Twitter is on rapid fire this morning. Bryant Mcintosh from Northwestern checking in at Seymour as well. I forget these players are fans too. That scene down there will be talked about for years. Lining up at 530am. 2 lottery NBA picks playing. Packed house. 

Don't you ever apologize for making posts. 

Archived