Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

Would love to see Archie + Schilling + a couple of players.

Then I am sure some of the players will be at the state championship.

That with some IU chants again. Continue to lay the red carpet down and make it really really tough for him to leave. I think Archie is doing a great job. 

8 hours ago, loviubb said:

When CAM lands Romeo and starts landing the 19 5*'s IU will start hanging banners. How p.o. will brother Sean be for turning down IU job for ZONA! >:(

17 minutes ago, loviubb said:

I AM SORRY I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EDIT  AND SUCH BUT DO THINK IU IS GETTING ROMEO AND THE 19 5 *

As others have theorized, I believe getting a commit from Romeo will start the dominoes falling IU’s way, similar to how Zeller’s commitment did.  If that happens, let’s just hope this movement turns out better than the last one :D.  I have no doubt that it will though.

1 hour ago, loviubb said:

I AM SORRY I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EDIT  AND SUCH BUT DO THINK IU IS GETTING ROMEO AND THE 19 5 *

1 hour ago, loviubb said:

I AM NOT THAT OLD LOL!  BUT I KNOW THAT WE  ARE ON THE  THE START OF A NEW AGE OF IU BB!!!

I have been a long time follower 10 years  or so . YOU GUYS ARE THE CATS MEOW LOL!!  if you guys  were not the best I would not have been a stalker  for so long!  i want to thank all the people on  this site for keeping me up to date on IU 

13 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Personally, I won't stress over how many visits Vandy or Kansas has. I'm convinced CAM, the players and fans have done all they can do to show Romeo IU really wants him. If he chooses somewhere else, so be it. But it won't be because of anything we did not do.......

Yeah definitely not this type of situation Capture.0.JPG

Unless NA loses in the Semi-State, probably not gonna happen.  State Championship game is March 24.  McDonald's is March 28.  And I believe Romeo has to be in Atlanta by the  26th. 

1 hour ago, dyedinthewool said:

Anybody know when NAHS goes on Spring break? Seems like a perfect time to roll up to Btown for a day.

51 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Unless NA loses in the Semi-State, probably not gonna happen.  State Championship game is March 24.  McDonald's is March 28.  And I believe Romeo has to be in Atlanta by the  26th. 

The longer this goes on the better for IU. Those visits to VU and KU are getting farther and farther in the past. 

Archived