Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

https://herosports.com/college-basketball/tom-crean-georgia-romeo-langford-recruiting-ahah

I got amazed by the ignorance of this guy. He not only had no idea about Romeo Langford recruitment (this part at least I understand), but he said Romeo is a point guard. This guy posts things without doing a minimum due diligence. 

Somebody tell the guy...if he wasn't coming to IU for Crean...he sure as hell ain't going to Georgia for him either O.o

1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

https://herosports.com/college-basketball/tom-crean-georgia-romeo-langford-recruiting-ahah

I got amazed by the ignorance of this guy. He not only had no idea about Romeo Langford recruitment (this part at least I understand), but he said Romeo is a point guard. This guy posts things without doing a minimum due diligence. 

“Romeo did not return a request for comment about his recruitment.”  That should have told this guy everything he needed to know regarding what the likelihood would be of Romeo even considering Georgia.

25 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

I just posted this in the Grad Transfer thread. But Ryan Taylor from Evansville reached out to Archie the other day and is interested in transferring in. He is a 6'6 SG and one of the best 3 pt shooters in the nation. Will be interesting if we can land him or Romeo or both... Taylor would be eligible to play next season.

Did he reach out to IU or IU reach out to him?  Ready where Alford has also been sniffing around

6 hours ago, Inequality said:

Meh. I wanted Cheaney for IU job before Crean. 

As much as I love Calbert ( met him when he played for the Denver Nuggets, and found him especially nice to a fellow Hoosier grad)... I would have to say, at the time he would not have been ready for the demands or the pressure of coaching IU.  I can understand wanting Calbert. In the end, in the best interest of a guy I truly respect, I am glad he was not moved into the same position that destroyed Mike Davis at the time Davis became the man at IU. 

Archived