Romeo Langford

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

As much as I love Calbert ( met him when he played for the Denver Nuggets, and found him especially nice to a fellow Hoosier grad)... I would have to say, at the time he would not have been ready for the demands or the pressure of coaching IU.  I can understand wanting Calbert. In the end, in the best interest of a guy I truly respect, I am glad he was not moved into the same position that destroyed Mike Davis at the time Davis became the man at IU. 

And I think the same can be said of the U of Evansville spot, regarding Cheaney

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Excellent length on the wings.. which imo is even more devastating then length down low. 

Yup, a lineup of Green/Phinisee, Langford, Taylor, Smith, Morgan (or whatever 4/5 rotation plays out) would be an excellent lineup. Gives IU great length, scoring and shooting on the wing/perimeter. 

11 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Yup, a lineup of Green/Phinisee, Langford, Taylor, Smith, Morgan (or whatever 4/5 rotation plays out) would be an excellent lineup. Gives IU great length, scoring and shooting on the wing/perimeter. 

6'3, 6'6, 6'6, 6'7, 6'8... have the ability to go bigger if needed. Love it

Watched the 2nd half. Was really my first time seeing Langford play. First, he’s clearly an incredible player. Kid can flat out score. 

Second, is he always that nonchalant defensively? He was basically just standing around straight up and down defensively, even on the final possession when his man went the length of the court for the game winner at the buzzer. 

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

Bryce Drew and crew are there. 

I enjoyed this...

Per Rabjohns...

Vandy coach Bryce Drew and his staff were put up on the third level, corner spot.

Last Saturday, Archie Miller and his staff sat center court behind the scorer's table.

Archived