Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, china423 said:

LOL

LOL...I have a feeling that tweet will be repeated regularly during the next 2-3 weeks.

EDIT:  I should have looked first...there are 31 NO tweets starting on February 9th.  I love it and I'll bet Romeo does too.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, Dalman said:

Billy Preston was driving a used Dodge Charger, not a Lamborghini. No doubt something is/was fishy with Preston, but the Lamborghini made me laugh. 

Regardless of the make/model of the vehicle, Kansas is damn lucky the car didn't have bumper stickers on it.  :coffee:

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

It's officially Spring and it's snowing like crazy in New Albany.  :panic:

March traditionally,  is the snowiest month of the year for the Denver metro area..... yet, the temps are predicted to be well into the 70's for the next five days !  Go figure. 

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Lastly... the thing about re-considering Louisville, at least to me.... sounds baseless, based on what Tim has said about taking time to evaluate coaches.  How can you evaluate a coach who is not even coaching a team at a school he may be coming to ?

What if Louisville hires Bryce Drew? :coffee:

A few notes on this epic thread:

1035 views per day ( 10 of them mine? )

43 views per hour

1 every 83 seconds.

Recent thread stats (after 5 Budweisers):

1 view every 76.6 seconds since thread inception

1 view every 23.1 seconds in the last 178 hours ( 1 week + 10 hours ).

36 views while posting this with the beer slowing me down.

1 hour ago, PoHoosier said:

Recent thread stats (after 5 Budweisers):

1 view every 76.6 seconds since thread inception

1 view every 23.1 seconds in the last 178 hours ( 1 week + 10 hours ).

36 views while posting this with the beer slowing me down.

5 Buds this early in the day?  I'm jeally.

2 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Louisville is officially on Romeo watch.

They really won't shut up about it here...the jargon is Chris Mack is on board (classy move to announce they talked to him yesterday prior to playing NIT last night) and Romeo is back on the radar.  I can barely hold down my lunch. 

6 minutes ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

They really won't shut up about it here...the jargon is Chris Mack is on board (classy move to announce they talked to him yesterday prior to playing NIT last night) and Romeo is back on the radar.  I can barely hold down my lunch. 

Maybe it's just me but I think UL is screwed. Either A) they find that out that they correctly fired Pitino have and major sanctions thrown at them or B) they find out that Pitino is innocent and owe him more money than they could ever imagine.  

Not to mention, UL is so contradictory with their values/beliefs. They pretend like they care so much about running a clean program nowadays yet are planning to replace Pitino with Mack (whose team is mentioned in the FBI probe). 

U of L doesn’t make any sense, I think that ship has sailed... even if Ricky P had not been fired. Way too much negativity associated with the program and the Langford’s don’t strike me as the type that want to be involved in that fiasco. If they were able to lure Mack away from Xavier, that’s a big hire. Although, I couldn’t imagine life being easy for him at the helm of the program in it’s current state of affairs. 

It’s down to IU, Kansas and Vandy. That’s it. This commitment is still 4-5 weeks out. People need to relax a bit, even though it’s fun to stir the pot a little from time to time and rehash variables, circumstances and theories. He isn’t committing before Friday - April 27th, 2018 at 3:30 PM EDST 

Totally kidding about that, btw!! 

Archived