Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Immanuel Quickly a Kentucky commit,who is supposedly one of Romeos good friends said that if he had to guess where Romeo is going ...he would pick  Vandy.

It's from this article: https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2018/03/26/romeo-langford-recruiting-247-crystal-ball-indiana-vanderbilt-kansas-louisville/458454002/

Immanuel Quickley, a close friend and West Team teammate this week, offered his take. The Kentucky point guard signee said: "If I had to guess, I would guess Vandy. But I know nothing. I would guess Vandy."  

Maybe it's me. Who in the world is the Quickley guy calling Romeo a kid. This kid has had to deal with more pressure, more fanfare, more attention.....maybe Romeo should call him son in the next interview. 

"Me and Romeo, we're really cool, really close," Quickley said. "I'm just wishing the best for him. He's a great player on the floor, great kid off the court. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe it's me. Who in the world is the Quickley guy calling Romeo a kid. This kid has had to deal with more pressure, more fanfare, more attention.....maybe Romeo should call him son in the next interview. 

"Me and Romeo, we're really cool, really close," Quickley said. "I'm just wishing the best for him. He's a great player on the floor, great kid off the court. 

It is just you.  He is just making a comment.  Reality is Romeo is just a kid.  

You guys need to quit following every tweet, post and gut feeling down the rabbit hole.   You are going to drive yourselves crazy.  We still have a good month to go before we find out where Romeo is going.  Never before, in my chasing down information on a recruit, have I ever been to the point of not knowing where that recruit is going.  Kudo's to the Langfords !

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

You guys need to quit following every tweet, post and gut feeling down the rabbit hole.   You are going to drive yourselves crazy.  We still have a good month to go before we find out where Romeo is going.  Never before, in my chasing down information on a recruit, have I ever been to the point of not knowing where that recruit is going.  Kudo's to the Langfords !

This is exactly why I love this board more than any of the others...Mile is always the voice of reason.  Now...I wish Mile was double checking with a source, and then telling us “all is well”!  Regardless, I genuinely appreciate Mile’s even keel approach day in and day out.  Thank you sir.

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Romeo will do what is best for him. Class kid, class parents and whatever school lands him will be fortunate. I will root for him no matter where he goes and no matter which road he chooses, Indiana will be fine. Coach Miller is the right man both in the short term and long term. 

17 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Still don't know how anyone can read all the articles, watch the video interviews, and still have any indication that he is leaning one way.  I think it could be any school.

Romeo should join the WPT when his basketball playing days are over.

Just finished watching the powerade jamfest (only caught the end of it) and Romeo sat down the whole time. Never moved. Didnt see him say a word to Garland. I know that doesnt mean anything, but they didnt appear to be that close while the camera was running. 

2 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Just finished watching the powerade jamfest (only caught the end of it) and Romeo sat down the whole time. Never moved. Didnt see him say a word to Garland. I know that doesnt mean anything, but they didnt appear to be that close while the camera was running. 

They aren’t.....RP and him are close!

8 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

The only thing I saw was when it was over, Romeo was in a group walking out and Shittu had his arm around Romeo's shoulder....

11 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I was not going off any tweets but just a gut feeling but hopefully it was just gas.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I was not going off any tweets but just a gut feeling but hopefully it was just gas.

Just what I warned all of you about.  Now all this chasing Romeo rumors down every rabbit hole is giving some of you gas !   Relax. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Romeo programming notes :

McD Scrimmage.  Tuesday March 27.  1 p.m. Mountain Time.  ESPNU

McD All-star Game.  Wednesday March 28.  5 p.m. Mountain Time.  ESPN

Mountain Time?  Who does this?  vbg

Archived