Romeo Langford

Could it be some of the rumors we’ve been hearing are coming out.   I’m starting to get really excited.  Just heard this morning TJD wants to commit to IU but mom wants him to wait until after all his in homes so he can be 100% sure.  It’s sounding as if the boarders may slowly be closing.  

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

I'll be staying off of the message boards for a while until all this blows over but for those interested in my final feelings on this... I think I said it well here. 

Not trying to be a huge loser who props himself up or self-absorbs. Someone posted this on Peegs and the response has been nice. So I thought I''d share here. Again, this isn't self-proclamation. Not my interests or intention.

I hope you all are right.  Remaining cautiously optimistic. :)

18 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

I'll be staying off of the message boards for a while until all this blows over but for those interested in my final feelings on this... I think I said it well here. 

Not trying to be a huge loser who props himself up or self-absorbs. Someone posted this on Peegs and the response has been nice. So I thought I''d share here. Again, this isn't self-proclamation. Not my interests or intention.

At least you have been consistent in what you've posted on here. Plus as Mile has said about you in the past, "When you speak, I listen"! I for one appreciate what you bring to this board.

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not trying to be cryptic. I have heard it's IU. with KU a distant second.  I heard there are a couple factors still in play that could change the decision. 1 on them I believe is if Juwan would have declared and I am guessing East might be another.  

I am very confident that it's us

I would think Juwan staying would be critical to Romeo's decision.  If he declares and leaves for the NBA, it would set us back significantly both for next year and in landing Romeo.  That said, I really haven't seen ANY indication that Morgan is going to declare for the draft or evaluation.  Mostly it's just speculation, understandably, but most acknowledge that JM wouldn't be likely to be drafted highly this year.  It seems to me that Morgan + Langford playing together would be mutually beneficial.

3 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I would think Juwan staying would be critical to Romeo's decision.  If he declares and leaves for the NBA, it would set us back significantly both for next year and in landing Romeo.  That said, I really haven't seen ANY indication that Morgan is going to declare for the draft or evaluation.  Mostly it's just speculation, understandably, but most acknowledge that JM wouldn't be likely to be drafted highly this year.  It seems to me that Morgan + Langford playing together would be mutually beneficial.

JMO, but I think Juwan feels like he has some unfinished business and wasn't happy with the way the year ended for the Hoosiers. The NBA can wait......

1 hour ago, CoachSS said:

Thank you for any information that you have provided to us. Mile vouched for your credibility so no matter what happens you are good with me no matter what happens with Mr. Langford. 

2 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Thanks fellas

They all follow Andrew slater.... I saw it with the vandy pick and have seen it with many other recruitments this year on 247. This is gonna get interesting. 

18 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

I went to the Vandy boards to see if people had any idea why Slater would change his pick and found this. Funny how Vandy fans bitched about IU fans thinking the only way Drew can be landing 5-stars is through shady deals.

5acb82ba5e04a_ScreenShot2018-04-09at11_09_18AM.png.6cded2499e91bc7679ba5977bc1e6057.png

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion...

16 minutes ago, Max said:

Annnnddddd Ryan Taylor to northwestern 

I still have trouble believing Romeo to IU, even when I have sources telling me the same stuff.

BUT

2 weeks ago an Eville reporter told me that Taylor was coming to IU, unless Romeo was. Taylor just committed to Northwestern. I posted this here then.

Seems that things are coming together.

26 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

I still have trouble believing Romeo to IU, even when I have sources telling me the same stuff.

BUT

2 weeks ago an Eville reporter told me that Taylor was coming to IU, unless Romeo was. Taylor just committed to Northwestern. I posted this here then.

Seems that things are coming together.

LOL...you went negative too early.  You and Eyeore may be doing the walk of shame together. :D

All the positive speculation aside, let's keep in mind that these guys are still guessing.  Sure, seeing Taylor go to Northwestern, seeing Vandy whiff on their other 5* prospect and reading the Watford in home piece is all encouraging, but I'd bet those changing their picks don't have any more new information than that.

(Just pumping the brakes...but no, I am not Eyeore.)

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

DMB- If if is not IU and you have guaranteed that on several occasions. Then where is it? I would like to know. Maybe we could come up with a very friendly wager like profile pic, or name change just for fun?

I asked several pages ago if he still thought it was Vandy. I don't think that question got answered. :P

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

DMB- If if is not IU and you have guaranteed that on several occasions. Then where is it? I would like to know. Maybe we could come up with a very friendly wager like profile pic, or name change just for fun?

Someone on Rivals was willing to bet $200 with someone late last week that he was going to Vandy and not IU....

McHoop

Archived