Romeo Langford

3 hours ago, jefftheref said:

To me Mile is like family. If he isn't here this board doesn't exist. 

Though I am relatively new to posting here, I have followed Hoosier Sports Nation and it's various transitions for years. Like many of you on here, we all look forward to Mile's posts because we not only trust him, but respect him! I asked him to P.M. me about some info I had about Romeo a few months ago. When he actually emailed me back, I sort of felt like he was a celebrity. He thanked me and encouraged me to post the information, true gentleman's gentleman.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Sorry If I missed this, but I saw on Inside The Hall that Romeo was not visiting any more schools and was going to sit down with his parents after the game on Friday(April 13th) to make a decision?  

Yes, no more visits, still a couple weeks from a decision being announced.  Still no idea who it may be.

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Region Rat's Unite !  Sadly, due to some behind the scenes, experiences.... I will be taking a step back from posting on my beloved Hoosier Sports Nation. In order to allow my fellow mods ,whom I respect, to take the lead from now on.  I am not going away... just stepping back for awhile. 

Hope all is well, Mile, and that you're back to regular posting soon! The place won't be the same without you...

Hang in there MIle. Take time for what is most important in your life. You have helped make this forum what it is today and can step back knowing that you have left it in good hands.

Thanks for all that you have done for Hoosier Nation

Good for you, Mile... I’m usually on break by now, as in, gone until right before basketball season gets underway. However, this Romeo Langford kid is keeping me from my basketball forum hibernation. I promise, I’m probably gonna refrain from visiting from May through October, just because breaks are a necessity!

Anyway, carry on gents! 

According to Eric Bossi/ Corey Evans, the latest on Romeo is, "The Commodores were thought to be a favorite since February, but recent whispers have begun to surround the Jayhawks and Hoosiers...this decision is not a done deal to any degree as there is still some deliberating occurring within the Langford household."

Nothing much but glad to hear that it's at least moving away from Vandy lol.

6 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

According to Eric Bossi/ Corey Evans, the latest on Romeo is, "The Commodores were thought to be a favorite since February, but recent whispers have begun to surround the Jayhawks and Hoosiers...this decision is not a done deal to any degree as there is still some deliberating occurring within the Langford household."

Nothing much but glad to hear that it's at least moving away from Vandy lol.

They should move away. In the end, I'll bet Vandy is a distant third.  They've got almost nothing to offer except a neat town with far too much road construction.

Archived