Romeo Langford

32 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

According to Eric Bossi/ Corey Evans, the latest on Romeo is, "The Commodores were thought to be a favorite since February, but recent whispers have begun to surround the Jayhawks and Hoosiers...this decision is not a done deal to any degree as there is still some deliberating occurring within the Langford household."

Nothing much but glad to hear that it's at least moving away from Vandy lol.

I feel like if we translate that it's basically, "Like everyone we thought Vandy led for a while though it wasn't really based on anything, and now like everyone else we think Kansas and IU have made up ground, though we can't tell you why, but we do know the decision isn't final yet and he will decide soon. We realize that's all anyone knows, but trust us we know this."

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I feel like if we translate that it's basically, "Like everyone we thought Vandy led for a while though it wasn't really based on anything, and now like everyone else we think Kansas and IU have made up ground, though we can't tell you why, but we do know the decision isn't final yet and he will decide soon. We realize that's all anyone knows, but trust us we know this."

Perfectly stated. However. I tend to gravitate to posts like Mile's and most recently CoachSS. According to him, it's just a matter of time for Romeo and IU. I am really praying there is accuracy and truth to the pro IU info from our highly respected posters Mile, CoachSS and 0708.

15 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Don't forget to pay your subscription fees so you can continue to hear it!

A bit off-topic amid all the commitment speculation, but has anyone heard if Romeo is okay after Sunday's mishap?  When he didn't return to the game I wondered whether he'd suffered a broken nose or even a fractured orbit.  In any case, I suppose we'll know how he is Friday when he's supposed to play in the Nike Hoop Summit.

1 hour ago, CapnRon said:

Wonder if they are taking a break because too much info is getting out on romeo, and they were told to shut it down by their sources.

My money is on that it has something to do with backlash and the complex formulas associated with it. Just sayin'.

27 minutes ago, CSprings Hoosier said:

What's the name of the ESPN guy who reported Garland's announcement two hours early? If I were Romeo, I'd "leak" to him that I'm going to Vandy or KU on the morning of my announcement...let the journalist try to steal my thunder....and then announce for IU. Maybe that's just me. Would be glorious.

Biancardi

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I sense some bitterness.  I guess it was all good when the Garland family pulled their little stunt...

Vandy just wishes they were has-beens instead of never-weres.

That post by a so called "IU alum" is disgraceful. Acting like an IU fan did something "oh so terrible" to a vandy fan. Poor you! Someone disagreed with your opinion :-( ! Boo hoo! People are so incredibly soft and it couldn't be more pathetic. It's an adult too! smh. 

1 hour ago, Muckraker said:

Me too! Last year I had the coach thread to keep me entertained, and now, this. Need a good megathread for summer. 

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Come on FBI! Lets drop some hammers. Or, if only some other school could be part of a huge scandal. No, that will never happen...

2 hours ago, Max said:

That post by a so called "IU alum" is disgraceful. Acting like an IU fan did something "oh so terrible" to a vandy fan. Poor you! Someone disagreed with your opinion :-( ! Boo hoo! People are so incredibly soft and it couldn't be more pathetic. It's an adult too! smh. 

Probably a looper that still can't let go of the CBK firing.

Archived