Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KDB said:

per Romeo, Kansas in the FBI Investigation will not impact his decision.

The way I view this, is either he already had Kansas eliminated and not in his top two choices or he has his mind set on Kansas and hes sticking with it.  One would think it would be the first option

4 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

That would be the lesser of the two likely outcomes to him saying the FBI investigation doesn't impact his decision.

Oh I agree.  Just trying not to read too much into it.  I’m a high school teacher and I learned a long time ago not to read too much into what kids say and think.  

30 minutes ago, KDB said:

per Romeo, Kansas in the FBI Investigation will not impact his decision.

Be careful not to get it twisted.  If you are reading the same article I am from the Courier Journal out of Louisville, the WRITER said “doesn’t appear RL’s feelings have yet to change” about Kansas.

On Tuesday, Tim Langford said his family would sit down and discuss the allegations.  On Wednesday, he had no comment.

That’s a huge stretch being made and really bad journalism IMO.

23 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Rumor on Btownbanners of TJD reclassifying.  Probably bs.

I've heard a similar rumor...not with him but couple others out there. Players want to play with Romeo. Perhaps Archie holding 2 in the chamber is for a reason? Not just the grad transfer route?

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I've heard a similar rumor...not with him but couple others out there. Players want to play with Romeo. Perhaps Archie holding 2 in the chamber is for a reason? Not just the grad transfer route?

Sounds too good to be true but even I couldn't be negative anymore if we had Romeo and TJD on the same team.

So...in theory, if this 247Sports clown turns out to be wrong and the commitment date isn't the 30th, does that mean their subscribers are paying to be misinformed? Yikes. At least we were all told a rumor free of charge down here as HSN peasants. 😏

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if TJD reclassified at all.  Maybe why he’s doing all these in homes right now.  I know nothing on that front but it wouldn’t be completely ridiculous 

Yeah, this was why I mentioned it was odd timing to be doing a bunch of them at this point in his career...maybe, maybe not. Gonna be a long 19 days unless that’s incorrect too lol 

Archived