Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

0708 you are not far behind him. I love what you bring to the board. Thanks for all the information you have given us. 

You’re welcome.  Just sharing what I get.  Sometimes it’s right sometimes it’s wrong.  Take the good with the bad I guess.  Thanks for the kind words.

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

I'm not sure the fact that it's at the New Albany gym itself makes it a lock for IU, but the fact that he's making it an evening announcement and pushing the "open to the public" thing is what the big deal is IMO. 

True.  The fact that it's open to the public makes me even more optimistic.  If they decided to make it private then I'd be worried. 

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

True.  The fact that it's open to the public makes me even more optimistic.  If they decided to make it private then I'd be worried. 

I agree but someone did say something on the radio on how Lebron made his announcement about going to Miami.  It was in Cleveland and at a boys & girls club with a lot of youths around him.  Not saying Romeo is not picking IU but just because he is announcing in New Albany is not a guarantee he will pick IU.

14 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I agree but someone did say something on the radio on how Lebron made his announcement about going to Miami.  It was in Cleveland and at a boys & girls club with a lot of youths around him.  Not saying Romeo is not picking IU but just because he is announcing in New Albany is not a guarantee he will pick IU.

“The Decision” was at a Boys and Girls Club in Connecticut. 

4 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

IF good judgement holds true, announcing in front of home crowd is all she wrote!  90% Hoosier Crowd will be in attendance, why set yourself up for what could become if you spurn your home crowd?  HN should be proud, YOU have spoken & will be a BIG reason for this decision.  IT’S MILLER TIME

7 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

IF good judgement holds true, announcing in front of home crowd is all she wrote!  90% Hoosier Crowd will be in attendance, why set yourself up for what could become if you spurn your home crowd?  HN should be proud, YOU have spoken & will be a BIG reason for this decision.  IT’S MILLER TIME

You may be right! I've heard that recruits read this board and maybe Romeo saw this epic thread and said "Man HSN really loves me"!!!

5 hours ago, jefftheref said:

The only thing missing is my friend, MIle. This board is not the same without him on here. I hope people take notice of his absence and work to bring him back sooner rather than later. 

Where is Mile? Hell he was all over the RL recruitment. This is a time for all of the Hoosier Faithful to be celebrating.

1 hour ago, BDB said:

What did he do this time?

His article he tweeted, tagging romeo. He has sounded so desperate during this whole recruitment. I get it we want romeo, but come on you’re an adult. Makes me cringe.

14 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Archie certainly opened the door but it does not hurt that our main competition imploded.  Louisville was a definite possibility.

Understand. Feels good that another university has to deal with problems/firings/new coach,etc....for a change. God knows how many coaches used Davis, Sampson, and Crean's tenure vs us causing us to miss so many recruits.

10 hours ago, BGleas said:

“The Decision” was at a Boys and Girls Club in Connecticut. 

Never understood the backlash for that one. Google says he raised $2.5 M for Boys and Girls Club and also raised an additional $3.5 M in ad revenue for other charities. Cavs owners had plenty of time to get Lebron some help. Gilbert didn't. His employee left. End of story in my book.

Archived