Romeo Langford

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Lineups and who is joining the train. TJD, Watford, Hurt, Brooks, DJ Carton....and that's how big Romeo is. Sets the stage. 

I'm ready for the summer of Archie. Open up those floodgates baby lets go!

Guarantee we get at least 1 of TJD, Brooks, Watford, Hurt.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

So calling all math majors...

If you have say 13 scholarship players and 5 positions, how many lineup variations are possible to discuss? 

Trick question.  If Archie is the coach and Priller is one of the 13 scholarships, the answer is different.  :coffee:

27 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

If you have say 13 scholarship players and 5 positions, how many lineup variations are possible to discuss? 

I'm sure there's a very easy way to figure this one out. My guess. As many wide receivers that have played for the Bears over the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

On May 1st, exactly what the hell are we going to talk about?  

I still think at Romeo's announcement, he's going to say that out of respect for his friends on HSN, he's going to wait until fall to make an official announcement so we have something to talk about! That and since he wasn't able to set the scoring record he at least wants to set the records for most thread pages and posts!!!!

1 hour ago, INDenizen said:

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

1,287?

With the assumption that order does not matter (ie. Green playing the 5 spot), 5fouls is correct.  It’s a combination and not a permutation.  If order does matter, it’s a lot less.

3 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

With the assumption that order does not matter (ie. Green playing the 5 spot), 5fouls is correct.  It’s a combination and not a permutation.  If order does matter, it’s a lot less.

Sounds like a Statistician, just don't let an accountant come up with the answer!

Archived