Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dyedinthewool said:

In the ATL area. Set up to smoke, grill, or fry. Tacos- Grilled Cheese- Q- blooming onions- loaded fries- Burgoo- Fried Pork Tenderloins as big as your head etc. working on B&W license. Draft Crafts hopefully.

So, you know, you could make a killing if you set up for Romeo's announcement....or just park in my driveway. 

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I was on a Southwest flight with Will Perdue last night.  I really wanted to get a chance to sit by him (open seating for those not familiar with Southwest) and see if he had any insight on Romeo as it related to Vandy.  Alas, it was not to be.  He was one of the first to board and, of course, being 7 foot tall, had to take an emergency exit row for the leg room.  By the time they let the schmucks like me board, there were no available seats around him.

OT..."Michael Jordan, as legend has it, used to call Will Perdue, “Will Vanderbilt.” Jordan explained the Bulls center wasn’t worthy of being named after a quality basketball school such as Purdue and, instead, used his alma mater. "

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/will-perdue-says-doug-mcdermott-exhibits-difference-between-college-basketball-and-nba/

Ouch!!!

Go Hoosiers!!!

28 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

With the assumption that order does not matter (ie. Green playing the 5 spot), 5fouls is correct.  It’s a combination and not a permutation.  If order does matter, it’s a lot less.

Thanks! Went down the rabbit hole of why I was wrong. Relearned something new ha. 

41 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

He sounded pretty decided in the interview he gave the other day.

Know a guy that works with Brooks' dad-- who played Division 1 ball himself. 

Keion is energetic process and just getting started 

11 hours ago, BtownBallers said:

Agreed. If Romeo does end up picking Vandy or KU the crowd will still applaud, just more neutered and I’m sure at least 1 or 2 people would boo. However if he does pick IU, New Albany will need to get quotes on a new roof for the gym because that thing will be blown off. 

Neutered!?!?!?!?!  Guess I'm not going now, just in case!  O.o

32 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Yep, at least that's what this says....

Romeo Langford Informed us he won’t be playing in the Nike hoops summit game due to Concussion Protocol | Elbow to Head at the JBC game @nikehoopsummit

He just wanted to make sure his mind isn’t foggy when he announces... he could say something really stupid, like Vanderbilt or Kansas, and not mean it!! 🤪

2 hours ago, Indy1987 said:

OT..."Michael Jordan, as legend has it, used to call Will Perdue, “Will Vanderbilt.” Jordan explained the Bulls center wasn’t worthy of being named after a quality basketball school such as Purdue and, instead, used his alma mater. "

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/will-perdue-says-doug-mcdermott-exhibits-difference-between-college-basketball-and-nba/

Ouch!!!

Go Hoosiers!!!

So Michael Jordan once referred to Purdue as a quality basketball school?  That seems at least as banner worthy as a Helms Championship. :coffee:

Archived