Romeo Langford

51 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You Region-ores have a lot to be proud of, for sure. However, you also have to acknowledge that Gary is part of the area--  you know, where you have to make sure that the fan is only circulating internal air as you drive through 

:P

Most definitely some rough patches in the region to be sure ha!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I know you all are trying to get this to 250 but would it be possible to get this thread back to Romeo please?

Here’s the thing though, if there’s nothing new coming out, what can people really say that hasn’t already been discussed?

35 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Some posters holding out hope and talking Mr. Basketball.....

BTW, their "epic Romeo thread" is 1 page......

Go IU....

I’m sure there will be a couple more ebbs and flows to the “feeling” regarding his decision by those on the outside. Given that, and the fact that things legitimately can change has me still nervous about this one... 

2 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I know you all are trying to get this to 250 but would it be possible to get this thread back to Romeo please?

Rumor has it that Romeo had a banana for breakfast this morning 

:coffee:

2 hours ago, rico said:

I am pretty sure we are right........although I was a business major!!!!!

It does not work that way.  That approach could result in the same player appearing multiple times in the same lineup.  The number I posted is correct.  Verified it on math website.

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It does not work that way.  That approach could result in the same player appearing multiple times in the same lineup.  The number I posted is correct.  Verified it on math website.

My formula is correct.......I checked it with my college prof.

I've seen some posts alluding to the idea Romeo had made his intentions known to coaches. The thoughts seem to be he is being the nice guy and letting coaches get on with roster management knowing he won't or will be coming. With that in mind does there seem to be any hints of coaches reacting to this, with new contacts and offers and such?

😔😣😭😂🤣 I replied to someone on his tweet yesterday about Romeo and “how sad it is...” All I said was this was just Dak being Dak, stirring the pot. What a thin skinned crybaby... basically said that he was doing his job to get ratings and he blocked me. 😂 Oh well, life goes on...

28F04CD1-FFDB-4206-9447-8A8C0B25807A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

😔😣😭😂🤣 I replied to someone on his tweet yesterday about Romeo and “how sad it is...” All I said was this was just Dak being Dak, stirring the pot. What a thin skinned crybaby... basically said that he was doing his job to get ratings and he blocked me. 😂 Oh well, life goes on...

badge of honor

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I've seen some posts alluding to the idea Romeo had made his intentions known to coaches. The thoughts seem to be he is being the nice guy and letting coaches get on with roster management knowing he won't or will be coming. With that in mind does there seem to be any hints of coaches reacting to this, with new contacts and offers and such?

According to this link that someone posted earlier, http://www.14powers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6935

One of the Vandy posters said "The coaching staff was also told of his decision recently. Notice the increase in transfer guards we showed interest in?

23 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Welcome to the club

21D7D800-24CC-4FC0-B0AC-517D8EFE67FA.thumb.png.a769f2757bae01a66a1a174d98584488.png

31 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Well I recently got blocked on Btown banners simply for asking on this site if the TJD reclassifying rumor was true.  Not for anything that I said on there but simply for a question that I asked here.  Some people are just weird.  I've learned not to take it personally. 

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

Most of us are blocked.  He is a manbaby.

Sorry guys, I thought the Dak block would bring a few smiles... I’ll get back to the topic now.

To answer someone’s previous question about the Vandy insider getting info on Romeo’s decision... I haven’t heard anything solid on that front, other than the fact that Vandy remains heavily involved with potential transfers(but aren’t we all?🤷🏻‍♂️). Same with Kansas... we’ve all got room for Romeo, so I wouldn’t expect any of them to sign their plan B until plan A has officially confirmed.

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Some posters holding out hope and talking Mr. Basketball.....

BTW, their "epic Romeo thread" is 1 page......

Go IU....

Here's the thing about the Mr. Basketball thinking, do these Vandy fans not realize that the people who vote for Mr. Basketball are not all IU fans, some may be Purdue, Notre Dame, Butler fans, etc...  People are not going to not vote for him if he doesn't pick IU, I bet some of them hope he doesn't go to IU...lol.

40 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe it is 1287. 154,440 divided by 120.

I was not thinking about order.  13x12x11x10x9/5×4×3×2×1=1287

Good job guys. Pretty impressive for a bunch of bananas 

Where in the hell is the dancing banana emoji?

Archived