Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

The HOT take which I’m most sick of hearing by Vandy (primarily) and KU fans: if Romeo chooses anywhere other than IU, they are worried for his physical safety. F**k off ‘Dores. Face defeat with respect... should be used to it by now

Yeah, that's just stupid.  I don't think there's any record of assault against a Mr. Basketball that didn't select IU and there have been plenty to test that theory.

1 minute ago, Hoosierdave said:

Any word on when Romeo is supposed to sit down with his parents and make his decision? I can't imagine him waiting another 13 days to figure it out/ contact the coaching staffs.

I have a suspicion that he's already done that.

2 hours ago, CTrojan88 said:

Dakich now saying he thinks Romeo to IU.  Says no question in his mind.....basing his opinion on Romeo opening his announcement up to the public.  I like this....

And this is coming one week after Dak said Romeo was NOT coming to IU.  As I have been saying for quite some time... Dak is like a Willow Tree, blowing in the wind.

Da7GPlAX4AEF0nm.jpg

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Too lazy to go back. what did I miss in regards to the rules. Please enlighten me maybe I know but my IQ wont allow me to recall any help either way is greatly appreciated.

One of the members dropped an F-bomb while discussing the pettiness of Vandy's fans. I agreed with the sentiment, but edited it when I quoted him.^_^  Looks like his original post was edited after my quote.

5 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

One of the members dropped an F-bomb while discussing the pettiness of Vandy's fans. I agreed with the sentiment, but edited it when I quoted him.^_^  Looks like his original post was edited after my quote.

Thank you I thought it might have been something petty like making fun of someone that made a comment about us having the IQ of a banana or something like that. :nansplit::jumprope:

5 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I typically don't enjoy listening to Dan Dakich discuss IU basketball on his radio show because he is intentionally controversial, but today he seemed optimistic and was adamant that Romeo was a lock to go to IU.  Just FYI.

And for HSN's listening "displeasure"..... I present :

Dan Dakich on Romeo Langford's decision: "This has become a business decision." 

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

It has been a business decision for a long time. The info I was given over a month ago about his brand was based on a business decision.

Romeo is a smart kid.  If you are a 5 star from Indiana and choose to go out of state you are making a huge mistake when it comes to your future.  I don't care if the Ville is giving you $100,000 up front.  The value of going to Indiana and becoming a Hoosier legend makes that $100,000 look like chump change compared to your future earnings if you choose to live in Indiana or do business in Indiana.

36 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

And for HSN's listening "displeasure"..... I present :

Dan Dakich on Romeo Langford's decision: "This has become a business decision." 

Maybe it's me. As much time as Dakich spends bashing IU....I don't want him to be involved at all anymore. That loyalty is a two way street. To me if after his daughter leaves IU he doesn't want to step foot in Bloomington again will be fine by me. He's a hypocrite, blowhard, and talks out of both sides. Just my 2 cents. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe it's me. As much time as Dakich spends bashing IU....I don't want him to be involved at all anymore. That loyalty is a two way street. To me if after his daughter leaves IU he doesn't want to step foot in Bloomington again will be fine by me. He's a hypocrite, blowhard, and talks out of both sides. Just my 2 cents. 

That's not just your 2 cents, it's just the truth.

32 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

That's not just your 2 cents, it's just the truth.

Truly a shame. One of the more selfish things in sports media today. Put yourself before your alma mater, trash your alma mater when you have the chance to add value and maybe help... I could go on. I'll stop on the DD topic. I think that could be another beast of a thread, which I am NOT opposed to :-) .

Archived