Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's crazy to me that it is only 10 days till this over, I feel like this recruitment is my child and I've watched it grown up. At times I was so happy and other times I was so proud. Times was sad and others were elation. At times anger and other times peace. We'll see what the final feeling is haha

9 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

296 for the O/U imo 

When I first suggested 250 pages to seal the deal, I thought that was a pretty outlandish number, but leave it to Hoosier Nation to blow that number out of the water.

Are you feeling the love, Romeo?

My year would be made if Romeo said during his announcement, "Yes, I am feeling the love, FKIM01."

8 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Poster named tonto is sticking with the rumor that Self did "meet" with Romeo yesterday, and there will be news this weekend that won't be bad for KU.

https://kansas.247sports.com/Board/59455/Contents/Romeo-Langford-116823649?Page=13

Looks like the other posters are really taking him to task about a "meeting", especially when one poster said Mr. Langford says no coaches met with Romeo last week. And it looks like Tonto is playing semantics.....

When this is over, he may be the Lone Ranger......

Archived