Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

milehiiu said awhile ago kansas was out and IU was in consideration.   About a week ago a guy I work with, who's girlfriend works with Romeo's mom said she heard Romeo has talked about IU and vandy but didn't say anything about kansas.

With the info available I believe kansas is out and vandy isn't even a distant 2nd.  I think its IU all the way.  Why else would he choose to announce the way he is?  

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

milehiiu said awhile ago kansas was out and IU was in consideration.   About a week ago a guy I work with, who's girlfriend works with Romeo's mom said she heard Romeo has talked about IU and vandy but didn't say anything about kansas.

With the info available I believe kansas is out and vandy isn't even a distant 2nd.  I think its IU all the way.  Why else would he choose to announce the way he is?  

True. I did say that. And that was the intel I was able to gather at the time.  But, as you say, that was awhile ago. Since then , my sources on Romeo have gone dark. And things can change over time.  One thing I can say again, as of right now, I have no idea what Romeo will be saying in a week or so. 

I’m now officially dreaming about all of this.  I had a dream last night that I took my 6 year old to the announcement and she walked by the table where Romeo was and accidentally spilled her drink and started crying.  Romeo came over to make sure she was ok and then whispered something in her ear.  Then she went over to the mic and said “Romeo is going to be a Hoosier!” and the crowd erupted.  😂

Come on Romeo!  Make my dream come true! 

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

2 hours ago, Danomatic said:

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

I think this says......"I ate leftover Taco Bell for breakfast, and now I've been on the sh*tter for the last 45 minutes".

At, least I think that's what it says.

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think this says......"I ate leftover Taco Bell for breakfast, and now I've been on the sh*tter for the last 45 minutes".

You got me! I need to work on my code game. 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

That's the first part. The second part says:

"Sure, I am uncomfortable pooping fire right now, but I am still bored."

6 hours ago, HoosierMama said:

I’m now officially dreaming about all of this.  I had a dream last night that I took my 6 year old to the announcement and she walked by the table where Romeo was and accidentally spilled her drink and started crying.  Romeo came over to make sure she was ok and then whispered something in her ear.  Then she went over to the mic and said “Romeo is going to be a Hoosier!” and the crowd erupted.  😂

Come on Romeo!  Make my dream come true! 

I've had dreams before but they never come true. I dreamt that Syracuse would lose to Providence in 87 and of course, they didnt.

Now my dad had dreams that came through. He had one that vividly showed the scoreboard at halftime of an Indiana, Ohio State game. The score was almost the same and we were commenting about it when Damon Bailey hit a half court shot that made it the correct score. We were in stunned disbelief.

I’m not sure when he said that, Mile has acknowledged he has no inside info in this recruitment - Romeo’s family has done a very good job keeping this close to the vest. No one on any of these message boards, including ours, knows where he’s going. We can read tea leaves though, and as of now i’m Enjoying some good tea 

27 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

I am trying to figure out how this thread has gone silent for five hours!!

:jumprope:

Don't worry, the KU poster who claims that Self and Romeo did meet this week is supposed to reveal information from the "meeting" today, if he stays silent, then we will know it was bunk, probably is bunk anyway.  However if there is indeed news about it you can bet things will be stirred up on here.  In the words of the KU poster, things are getting interesting with Romeo.

Archived