Romeo Langford

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Just want to say.  Keep an eye open on Sunday. And I am not talking about my piece.  Wish I could share.  But promised my trusted informant not to, in order not to take away from Romeo.  Something special is about to happen on Sunday. And again, it is not about my piece.   In fact this could only add to my piece... unless of course something leaks out to the public before then. 

😲

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Just want to say.  Keep an eye open on Sunday. And I am not talking about my piece.  Wish I could share.  But promised my trusted informant not to, in order not to take away from Romeo.  Something special is about to happen on Sunday. And again, it is not about my piece.   In fact this could only add to my piece... unless of course something leaks out to the public before then. 

Thanks, mile, whatever it is, it sounds good.

9 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Does it have to do with another recruit? Might not be able to answer that but thought I’d ask

13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Screenshot_20180426-225940.thumb.png.e0b5fcc6868dc71d3b032b96bcfc5e31.png

18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Coach knight coming back?!?

ok now I’m giddy.

18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I smell a commitment other than Romeo... wishful thinking?

3 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Mr. Basketball is announced on Sunday and that could “add” to a piece and is certainly something special.  But I think we all know who is winning that.

Yea if this is mr basketball...... 👀

Interesting interview with RL and his father last night. RL had some interesting quotes. Once again RL states that he knows his fans will still support him regardless of his decision. It seems he has made up his mind but at this time even his parents do not know for sure. One more family meeting to go over his final decision. It doesn't look like KU or VU were represented at the banquet but that is not confirmed. Mr. Langford might have tipped his hand with a comment he made although reading between the lines doesn't always pan out. The biggest takeaway was the one most important factor in his decision. His desire to choose a school where he could best showcase his talent.

2 minutes ago, dyedinthewool said:

The biggest takeaway was the one most important factor in his decision. His desire to choose a school where he could best showcase his talent.

That would be Vanderbilt, then ?  However, how many games does Vandy play on national tv vs Indiana ?  Oh, wait, Kansas is on national tv a ton too. 

Now... I am more confused than ever before.   LOL 

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Perhaps JM is pulling his name and coming back to take care of some unfinished business.

43 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Be sure to check out the video embed as well.  All you NA'er's should feel proud long about now, regardless of which school he chooses.

New Albany, Southern Indiana pridefully wait on Romeo 

Thanks Mile....Great video tribute to Romeo and Indiana. It is very reminiscent of the story of Damon Bailey and Heltonville, IN. 

Now,...."Let's put a candle on this birthday cake and light it!"  Go I.U.!!

Archived