Romeo Langford

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Damezi Anderson just tweeted out...It's Obvious Romeo is coming to IU. 

Edit-Hope word stays quiet even if it's known. Kid deserves his moment...but has to be hard to keep a lid on the biggest IU recruit since Gordon. 

Well Romeo could've prevented all of that if he had just announced long ago.  When you set an announcement date about 3 weeks out it's obvious things will leak.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

Well Romeo could've prevented all of that if he had just announced long ago.  When you set an announcement date about 3 weeks out it's obvious things will leak.

I know. We get it but since we've all waited so patiently and only 82 hours and 41 minutes away why not just let it happen at announcement. 

1 hour ago, dyedinthewool said:

Perhaps JM is pulling his name and coming back to take care of some unfinished business.

Nope.  It's Romeo related. I will be posting it in the evening.  Unless of course there is a leak before then.  Which could happen, since Romeo has definitively stated that he has made his decision.  And his making his decision has nothing to do with my post.

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Thanks Mile....Great video tribute to Romeo and Indiana. It is very reminiscent of the story of Damon Bailey and Heltonville, IN. 

Now,...."Let's put a candle on this birthday cake and light it!"  Go I.U.!!

You are welcome. Have to admit, I have never been to New Albany. So the scenes of NA were fun to see.

Oh, and put the candles away. Those were for another recruit, and another time.  This time..... listen to the drum beat.

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Nope.  It's Romeo related. I will be posting it in the evening.  Unless of course there is a leak before then.  Which could happen, since Romeo has definitively stated that he has made his decision.  And his making his decision has nothing to do with my post.

Trying to think of all the options. Given you can't divulge yet (understand) and If (as it seems) he's saying yes to IU...only things come to mind are either someone is coming with him (doesn't fit Romeo's perception to talk about other players) or maybe he's going to express his desire to stay longer than one year. If it's Romeo related...I can't think of much more that would warrant a special announcement unless some sort of charity by his family??

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

You are welcome. Have to admit, I have never been to New Albany. So the scenes of NA were fun to see.

Oh, and put the candles away. Those were for another recruit, and another time.  This time..... listen to the drum beat.

Hey,....I like birthday cake and candles!.....Besides, my actual birthday is coming up soon, next Saturday, May the 5th. The big "50"! I am wishing for a "Romeo to IU signing" for my birthday!!!

2 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Hey,....I like birthday cake and candles!.....Besides, my actual birthday is coming up soon, next Saturday, May the 5th. The big "50"! I am wishing for a "Romeo to IU signing" for my birthday!!!

Well, may I wish you an early happy birthday.  Cinco de mayo is a big day in Denver, by the way.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Trying to think of all the options. Given you can't divulge yet (understand) and If (as it seems) he's saying yes to IU...only things come to mind are either someone is coming with him (doesn't fit Romeo's perception to talk about other players) or maybe he's going to express his desire to stay longer than one year. If it's Romeo related...I can't think of much more that would warrant a special announcement unless some sort of charity by his family??

Oh, no.  Nothing like that. Not something I can't divulge.  Just something I worked up related to Romeo, and his announcement on Monday.  Shared it with my son.  He liked it. Hope you guys do too. LIke I say.  Don't read too much into this.  And let's hope there isn't a leak before Monday.

10 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Just want to say.  Keep an eye open on Sunday. And I am not talking about my piece.  Wish I could share.  But promised my trusted informant not to, in order not to take away from Romeo.  Something special is about to happen on Sunday. And again, it is not about my piece.   In fact this could only add to my piece... unless of course something leaks out to the public before then. 

We’re asking about this Mile not your piece you’re releasing Sunday.  Correct me if I’m wrong seeking6.

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Maybe, you and she should plan a trip to Denver for your birthday, and take in some of the events.

Here are just some of the events for this year.

Entertainment | Cinco De Mayo Denver

Man that sounds awesome! We were fortunate to be able to visit Denver 4 years ago and it was breathtaking!  Our daughters travel softball team was invited to the Colorado Sparkler National tourney. We were a bit star struck with everything there. Pike's Peak and the Air Force Academy were amazing!!!! Now back to everything Romeo...... :snack:

8 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

We’re asking about this Mile not your piece you’re releasing Sunday.  Correct me if I’m wrong seeking6.

I was just trying to read between the lines on Mile's piece. Taking a stab at what it would be regarding Romeo. I'll just be patient...haha. For another hour or so.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Damezi Anderson just tweeted out...It's Obvious Romeo is coming to IU. 

Edit-Hope word stays quiet even if it's known. Kid deserves his moment...but has to be hard to keep a lid on the biggest IU recruit since Gordon. 

I did not see this tweet anywhere...

Archived