Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Artesian_86 said:

From which direction can you hear these "said" drums?.....I'm about 40 miles north of New Albany. Could this be the epicenter from which you speak?:snack: 

Drum beat out of NA.  Hard to tell which direction. Some days I think it is headed North.  Other days West.  And for awhile, I was sure it was headed South. 

2 minutes ago, Piston Honda said:

My cousins are in Nashville for the Music City Marathon. On Vandy's campus this morning, and they SWEAR they saw Romeo. FWIW. I think they are mistaken, but they pay attention to IU recruiting and were confident it was him. Would be a brutal overnight drive after the banquet! 

Delivering good or bad news in person is pretty respectful. If it was him hopefully he's telling them he's a Hoosier! Ha

2 minutes ago, Piston Honda said:

My cousins are in Nashville for the Music City Marathon. On Vandy's campus this morning, and they SWEAR they saw Romeo. FWIW. I think they are mistaken, but they pay attention to IU recruiting and were confident it was him. Would be a brutal overnight drive after the banquet! 

Been there and done that (mistaken identity). I'm sure this is easily refuted. Vandy gets a nice 3rd place trophy.

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Only reason I mentioned anything at all was because I'm basically 40 miles north of NA, as well. 

Yep...New Albany is in our conference. I was fortunate enough to watch Romeo play at one of our home games this past season.  Let's just say, he was a one man wrecking crew!!!!.......

6 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

Delivering good or bad news in person is pretty respectful. If it was him hopefully he's telling them he's a Hoosier! Ha

I just checked the vandypower14 mens bb message boards and there is nothing about Romeo visiting or sightings....This is the only thing being spoken about this morning.....

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2018/04/27/romeo-langford-announcement-decision-vanderbilt-indiana-kansas/540928002/

Archived