Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to remind you guys that Romeo Langford is going to Kansas, and I have known 100% confirmed for almost a month now via my source who is connected to the coaches. It was always a strong chance he go to Kansas, as I have said for several months. After the announcement is over, if you guys want more actual insider info in the future drop me a PM. I want to see about maybe setting something up with those who actually care/reach out. This board is full of a lot of trolls/haters who I don't think should have the pleasure of knowing stuff that I/people that want to know.

I'd be happy to write monthly updates and give them out in the future as I get handed stuff. I'd do it more often but its not the only subject I talk to about with the people I know. Rock Chalk.

This is the latest from a poster on the Kansas "Shiver" BB forum......^^^^^^^^

15 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Just wanted to remind you guys that Romeo Langford is going to Kansas, and I have known 100% confirmed for almost a month now via my source who is connected to the coaches. It was always a strong chance he go to Kansas, as I have said for several months. After the announcement is over, if you guys want more actual insider info in the future drop me a PM. I want to see about maybe setting something up with those who actually care/reach out. This board is full of a lot of trolls/haters who I don't think should have the pleasure of knowing stuff that I/people that want to know.

I'd be happy to write monthly updates and give them out in the future as I get handed stuff. I'd do it more often but its not the only subject I talk to about with the people I know. Rock Chalk.

If he has known for a month I would imagine there would be a different split of Crystal balls. I think this guy is trolling 

14 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

He seems pretty sure of what his sources are telling him, we shall see.

Nashville and Lawrence in the same morning? He's a human being, not Peter Pan.  I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns start taking pictures of staged lookalikes in locations conveniently supporting their narrative.  It may get that ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

They're getting louder.

Drums 

What say you, Mile...?

24 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

That's one arrogant person.

34 minutes ago, KDB said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Langford's didn't make an 8 hour drive overnight after the banquet to Kansas.

42 minutes ago, dyedinthewool said:

It was reported on KWTF this morning that Romeo and Grimes were seen at Denny's near the KU campus.

Take a closer look at the listed radio stations call letters. 

Just now, FKIM01 said:

LOL...I can't believe the silly stuff some of you guys are falling for today...

It’s human nature. I knew this stuff was going to happen. It’s part of the fun too. I set the line at 296 which was too high grrr but we’ll see. Keep the wildness coming IMO!

49 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I'll be watching this troll getting roasted on the shiver Monday night.  That's my prediction.

Archived