Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I was just trying to read between the lines on Mile's piece. Taking a stab at what it would be regarding Romeo. I'll just be patient...haha. For another hour or so.

He said it had nothing to do with his piece. Maybe I’m confused, but it sounds like Mile has a piece coming out Sunday and separately some additional info to break.  Am I interpreting this incorrectly Mile?

5 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

He said it had nothing to do with his piece. Maybe I’m confused, but it sounds like Mile has a piece coming out Sunday and separately some additional info to break.  Am I interpreting this incorrectly Mile?

He’s not breaking info, it’s something he put together for you guys 

3 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I thought there were two things that he has for us?

I’ll leave it to Mile to respond but no one here has an inside scoop on Romeo - don’t want you guys thinking that’s being said. From his deliberately vague posts I think he’s been saying he had put something together that you guys will like, something fun 

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Just wanted to remind you guys that Romeo Langford is going to Kansas, and I have known 100% confirmed for almost a month now via my source who is connected to the coaches. It was always a strong chance he go to Kansas, as I have said for several months. After the announcement is over, if you guys want more actual insider info in the future drop me a PM. I want to see about maybe setting something up with those who actually care/reach out. This board is full of a lot of trolls/haters who I don't think should have the pleasure of knowing stuff that I/people that want to know.

I'd be happy to write monthly updates and give them out in the future as I get handed stuff. I'd do it more often but its not the only subject I talk to about with the people I know. Rock Chalk.

This is the latest from a poster on the Kansas "Shiver" BB forum......^^^^^^^^

I sure hope he’s wrong. I can’t handle another Billy Donovan dumpster fire!

3 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

I sure hope I sure hope he wrong. I can’t handle another Billy Donovan dumpster fire!

My opinion is he's way wrong.  I predict the dumpster fire is on the shiver Monday night...and he's thrown in the dumpster by the angry mob.

Well here it is.  Never trust an x girlfriend who you just cut off.  No she did not go to IU. Thanks to a great friend who knows, lives in NA, is connected,  and has been sharing with me for months now.  And has said it is ok to spill this tidbit.  Think of a Kentucky school instead. No not the big one.   The chances for a leak just went up ten fold. Which would completely destroy my work planned for Sunday.  Oh well. Time to sit back and see what happens.  Personally, I think my old friend, Evan Daniels,  stole Romeo's thunder with his pick this week.  But I am and always be a fan of Evan. Guys, Evan is legit. And a good guy. Who has been forced into the Crystal Ball thingie.   Always replied to my P.M.'s when I was a mod on Scout.  And no BS.  If you ever see something from Evan.... pay attention..... same as I told you about the Birdman.... before the Birdman became HC at Attucks.

Well here it is.  Never trust an x girlfriend who you just cut off.  No she did not go to IU. Thanks to a great friend who knows, lives in NA, is connected,  and has been sharing with me for months now.  And has said it is ok to spill this tidbit.  Think of a Kentucky school instead. No not the big one.   The chances for a leak just went up ten fold. Which would completely destroy my work planned for Sunday.  Oh well. Time to sit back and see what happens.  Personally, I think my old friend, Evan Daniels,  stole Romeo's thunder with his pick this week.  But I am and always be a fan of Evan. Guys, Evan is legit. And a good guy. Who has been forced into the Crystal Ball thingie.   Always replied to my P.M.'s when I was a mod on Scout.  And no BS.  If you ever see something from Evan.... pay attention..... same as I told you about the Birdman.... before the Birdman became HC at Attucks.

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Just wanted to remind you guys that Romeo Langford is going to Kansas, and I have known 100% confirmed for almost a month now via my source who is connected to the coaches. It was always a strong chance he go to Kansas, as I have said for several months. After the announcement is over, if you guys want more actual insider info in the future drop me a PM. I want to see about maybe setting something up with those who actually care/reach out. This board is full of a lot of trolls/haters who I don't think should have the pleasure of knowing stuff that I/people that want to know.

I'd be happy to write monthly updates and give them out in the future as I get handed stuff. I'd do it more often but its not the only subject I talk to about with the people I know. Rock Chalk.

This is the latest from a poster on the Kansas "Shiver" BB forum......^^^^^^^^

Funny that recent Romeo article says even his family doesn't know yet, only Romeo and that he's only going to tell them before his announcement and they'll be the only ones who knows before the world does. Total troll.

According the Kansas guy he has known for a month as has his source and coaches.  So supposedly no less than 4-5 people know for sure. If it was true it surely would have leaked buy now.

I think the guy is bluffing hoping romeo goes to kansas so he can feel all warm and fuzzy for being the first to know.

29 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

No. Sorry. Nothing breaking in terms of news.  However, I just did that with Romeo's now X. She could destroy what I have been working on for about a week now.  Which is not breaking news.  Just something for fun.... one day before the announcement.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

LOL...you are so very skilled at speaking cryptically...

Mind blown.gif

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

No. Sorry. Nothing breaking in terms of news.  However, I just did that with Romeo's now X. She could destroy what I have been working on for about a week now.  Which is not breaking news.  Just something for fun.... one day before the announcement.

My guess is it is drum related

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Good to know your views on Daniels.  I guess I need to be nicer when I talk about the crystal ballers around here.  🤐

In terms of something else big taking place Sunday... I’m clearly thinking outside of the box here, but here goes:

- Juwan decides to come back for his senior season.

- Sean East commits as a preferred walk-on. 

- Indiana lands a 19 stud, reclassifying to the 18 class.

- We get a grad transfer.

- IU receives a verbal commit from a 5 star.

- Jennifer Aniston confesses her long lost  love for me, but she’s twelve years too late(still feel good about this, so I politely turn her away). 

So, literally all kinds of stuff potentially  going down this weekend.

2 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Good to know your views on Daniels.  I guess I need to be nicer when I talk about the crystal ballers around here.  🤐

Just know that Daniels is an exception.  Jerry Meyer, on the other hand is not the case. At least in terms of my  personal interactions with them.  Meyer never responded to even one of my P.M's or posts for more information.

That's what I like about you.  You are a willing participant of the conversation.... not just for me... but for our members as well.  Can't say the same for Meyer. When we were a part of 247... he would just drop and run. 

Archived