Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy said:

I've also been on the inside track of this recruitment since day 1.  DM  me after he selects the school i've known he's choosing since day 1, if you want  any of my future intel.  Thinking about starting a group for my inside knowledge.  

Dakich, this you? 

2 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Good to know your views on Daniels.  I guess I need to be nicer when I talk about the crystal ballers around here.  🤐

Posted earlier Daniels almost never goes public with a pick unless he has good info (whereas Meyer often changed his pick the day before the announcement or so). Daniels has good connections generally and is usually one to watch 

54 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy said:

I've also been on the inside track of this recruitment since day 1.  DM  me after he selects the school i've known he's choosing since day 1, if you want  any of my future intel.  Thinking about starting a group for my inside knowledge.  

Is this Romeo's X?

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Is his girlfriend known? Or do you know just because of this recruitment? I thought she went to that small school in Northern Kentucky. Newsflash to youngsters (boys and girls). Go to college single. It isn't going to work anyway. 

A directional school in Kentucky would be correct.

Sage advice, by the way.  If only kids would listen to their elders.   LOL

Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do 

5 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Gotta say, this thread cracks me up...in an endearing kind of way 

:jumprope:

Hey. We are more than just your average IU fan board. Which is why I love it so much. Heck, we're not afraid to name names, instead of saying: "TOS".  And think of this.... it's all free for all of our members !

Thanks for being a part of the fun. 

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hey. We are more than just your average IU fan board. Which is why I love it so much. Heck, we're not afraid to name names, instead of saying: "TOS".  And think of this.... it's all free for all of our members !

Thanks for being a part of the fun. 

Anytime! It's my one stop shop for IU bball, drama, dating advice, great memes and emojis. Keep up the good work!

In roughly 72 hours, I'll either be dancing like that banana emoticon or digging into my "steely reserve" fund and moving forward, stoically. In either case, I will be enjoying two fingers of good bourbon and still be loving IUBB. Gloriana Frangipana! 

Okay, so a friend of mine here in Georgia is a truck driver. We talk about sports often, unfortunately mostly SEC football, but because of our talk about IU basketball and Romeo he decided to make a detour into NA on one of his trips. Stopped to get something to eat in NA and overheard a conversation in the next booth!! Unfortunately all they talked about was the weather and their lumbago!! :coffee:

6 hours ago, Danomatic said:

In terms of something else big taking place Sunday... I’m clearly thinking outside of the box here, but here goes:

- Juwan decides to come back for his senior season.

- Sean East commits as a preferred walk-on. 

- Indiana lands a 19 stud, reclassifying to the 18 class.

- We get a grad transfer.

- IU receives a verbal commit from a 5 star.

- Jennifer Aniston confesses her long lost  love for me, but she’s twelve years too late(still feel good about this, so I politely turn her away). 

So, literally all kinds of stuff potentially  going down this weekend.

Jennifer Aniston has always been a huge Scooby Doo fan.  Take your trolling to the Kansas board.  :coffee:

Archived