Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh at this point I dont want to give the dingleberries on the Kansas board their wish for a meltdown lol should Romeo not come to Indiana. Il just take a week or two off from the board lol. Regardless Indiana future is bright with romeo it would be on steroids. 

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Which didn't go our way that we expected?

I guess I don’t have any in mind that we expected to win in the days leading up to it, but losing out on Bruce Brown, Theo Pinson, Gary Harris, Kris Wilkes, etc. just has me wary on this one...

19 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Anyone getting nervous yet...😬

I’m beyond nervous, I follow this site religiously- moving each time it does - this being the 3rd I think. But I swear I have checked this thread 50 to 75 a day. 

I want to believe, but after our last 25 years I’m jaded - heck beyond jaded. I feel like we haven’t been a serious threat since Calbert and company. 

18 minutes ago, mchenry34 said:

I guess I don’t have any in mind that we expected to win in the days leading up to it, but losing out on Bruce Brown, Theo Pinson, Gary Harris, Kris Wilkes, etc. just has me wary on this one...

To be honest, most of us knew that none of them were coming days before... with the exception of Pinson. I had held onto hope, even though most thought he was staying home.

11 minutes ago, H00sier said:

I’m beyond nervous, I follow this site religiously- moving each time it does - this being the 3rd I think. But I swear I have checked this thread 50 to 75 a day. 

I want to believe, but after our last 25 years I’m jaded - heck beyond jaded. I feel like we haven’t been a serious threat since Calbert and company. 

I just want to thank you for your loyal devotion to us.  I honestly believe this will be the last home for us. Somehow it feels very comfortable to me. And I hope to you as well.

Just now, milehiiu said:

I just want to thank you for your loyal devotion to us.  I honestly believe this will be the last home for us. Somehow it feels very comfortable to me. And I hope to you as well.

No, Thank You and the others who make this site possible, not a big poster- but an avid reader since  Gordon signing with us- this place is top notch. 

Archived