Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s going to be a Hoosier folks.  Everyone has been informed.  Coaches, players, etc.  Relax and enjoy.  Anderson spilled the beans on his twitter account and had to go back and delete it.  He was asked to by Romeos dad via Coach Miller.  We are good!  Good night all!!

11 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He’s going to be a Hoosier folks.  Everyone has been informed.  Coaches, players, etc.  Relax and enjoy.  Anderson spilled the beans on his twitter account and had to go back and delete it.  He was asked to by Romeos dad via Coach Miller.  We are good!  Good night all!!

From a source 0708?

1 hour ago, PoHoosier said:

Hey Mile, it's Sunday!

I kid.  Thanks for whatever you have in store for us today, even if it turns out there is a leak.

Also, I pray that I am not looking at my phone every 30 seconds for your Sunday Surprise whilst in Church.

Go to church. Taking a cue from Romeo.  I have a plan.  And that was not to release my piece, until sometime in the evening. Just haven't figured out a time.  Being two hours different than most.... just have to figure what is best.  Also....apparently there has been some leakage going on.  Which would destroy what I put together.

It's no big thing, as I keep repeating.  Not based on anything, other than my own mind.  Definitely, nothing to alter a member's day.... or evening over.  And absolutely nothing about any "inside intel".   Just a fun piece, is all.  On the night before the B1G announcement. 

36 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

OK.  Let me think about that.  Thanks. 

Yes Mile. You have teased us with this and I think of this board as a family of sorts. Even if there is a leak most if not all of us would like to see what you've been working on. I'm seriously very interested regardless of how things play out.

1 hour ago, INDenizen said:

Yes Mile. You have teased us with this and I think of this board as a family of sorts. Even if there is a leak most if not all of us would like to see what you've been working on. I'm seriously very interested regardless of how things play out.

It's not really that B1G of a thing.

9 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

From a source 0708?

9 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Can’t wait! We will win BIG next year 

Archived