Romeo Langford

2 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

You tend towards glibness (referring to people as “thick”), you’re generally rude, and you actually do attack members of the community all the while. It’s against community guidelines, you should take a gander through and refamilarize yourself.

As for my level of toughness, I’m fine where and how I am. I am in no need of your postulating and suggesting I am somehow insufficient in that area.

The argument we had earlier in this thread was after a poster called my comment “the dumbest thing I’ve read all day”.  Sorry that I took offense to that. 

How am I generally rude?  I make sure to never name call on here and the worst I’ve done is call someone thick after being falsely accused of attacking Damezi’s character.  I’m not the one crying about community guidelines.  Toughen up buddy.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hoosier10 said:

The argument we had earlier in this thread was after a poster called my comment “the dumbest thing I’ve read all day”.  Sorry that I took offense to that. 

How am I generally rude?  I make sure to never name call on here and the worst I’ve done is call someone thick after being falsely accused of attacking Damezi’s character.  I’m not the one crying about community guidelines.  Toughen up buddy.

Sure, and that was offensive towards you, and that wasn’t right. But, you responding in kind doesn’t make it any better, 10.

Please, stop taking shots at me. I don’t appreciate the denigration. I’m asking nicely.

2 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

As for “sitting there and taking it?” Sure, when people call you out and you then walk back your comments to better explain yourself, generally, a bigger man would swallow their pride and politely excuse their initial comments and then open up about either what they really meant to say or would now say based on what others have brought to the conversation.

I don’t want to excuse my initial comment it’s exactly what I meant to say. 

1 minute ago, zerawkid said:

Sure, and that was offensive towards you, and that wasn’t right. But, you responding in kind doesn’t make it any better, 10.

Please, stop taking shots at me. I don’t appreciate the denigration. I’m asking nicely.

Toughen up buddy.  You can’t be all soft and then act like internet tough guy.

9 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

If we land Romeo in combination with louisvilles issues, I wonder how much it will help with recruiting in SE Indiana.  Seems most in that area are louisville fans first.  Could potentially help locking down the state.

Seems most in that area are louisville fans first.

That’s a negative.

Archived