Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

How are our drummers holding up? Should we start putting in our earplugs yet?  

Not yet.  I have decided to post my piece after Romeo is named Mr. Basketball.  In order not to take away from that.

I know this may come as to no surprise to many of you. But I was told this past week, that Romeo will be named as Mr. Basketball.  Let's see how good that intel was. 

Sports Awards Indy

4 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Also find it interesting that a poster on another forum directly asked Damezi if Archie told him to take the tweet down, and he said no. 

He could also have easily lied to make it seem like he has no idea. If the rumor is true, he didn't want to make another mistake by leaking out more info than he already has. 

23 minutes ago, IUredhead said:

FWIW -- I saw that Jake Forrester's comment was IU.  And, Romeo liked it. 

That is interesting. I went and looked through all of the comments, and it looks like Jakes was the only comment Romeo liked. Maybe nothing or maybe something...

Based upon this interview, looks like Romeo will be an one and done by his answers and how the Grimes rumor may have taken off.  Nobody will know until 7pm EST tomorrow.  Go Hoosiers!

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/04/26/romeo-langford-nears-iu-kansas-vandy-decision-coaches-ohio-state-louisville-keep-calling/553125002/

1 hour ago, Between2Halls said:

Does anybody know when Romeo is announcing his college choice? 😄

7 P.M. ET.    At the high school. Monday, April 30.

Doors open to the public at 6 P.M. ET. 

WDRB will live stream, and Facebook. 

Edit to add the link for the live stream: WDRB to live stream Romeo Langford's college decision Monday night

2 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

Welcome to the best IU forum there is.  Enjoying your posts so far, keep em coming.

Yes.  What Po said.  Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation... StainIU.  For some reason your username looked familiar to me.... so I passed over welcoming you to HSN 3.0.  My apologies...

Archived