Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

About 80 pages back there's some good stuff I think. Judging by the tea leaves I don't think most will be going away in the next 30-60 days...as most fans do in the off season. Just a hunch (and I know nothing) we might feel like Kentucky or Duke for a change as it relates to recruiting this summer. Good times ahead!

Hopefully this is the new normal. I don’t want to be like them, just want us to be the Indiana program we’ve all known and loved over the decades. I’m confident in Archie and believe that he’ll get us back to where we belong and take that next step!

2 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Very nice my friend!

There are some interesting Kansas things indicators, though. Probably absolutely nothing, but his prom outfit was definitely a powder blue and those shoes were ruby red, to my mind. Those are akin to Kansas colors and ruby red footwear certainly has strong Kansas connotation. 

Retweeting some random person’s “please go to Kansas” tweet seems odd.

I dunno...I am trying so hard to stay confident we get the nod...

What did Dorthy say when see clicked those Red slippers, there is no place like him and Romeo's home is Indiana.  We really need to stop looking for any little clue about where is going especially by his clothing.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What did Dorthy say when see clicked those Red slippers, there is no place like him and Romeo's home is Indiana.  We really need to stop looking for any little clue about where is going especially by his clothing.

Yeah, but Dorothy’s home was Kansas. He clicks those ruby reds together and maybe they take him to Kansas.

I’m totally with you, bro, it’s asinine that I’m reading into his outfit, but, at this point, it’s kinda all any of us have left, barring a leak or any new, legitimate news. 

Its a byproduct of sitting around waiting. And, hearing some drum beats coming from Lawrence in recent days. Just hoping they have no legitimacy.

Somebody talk me down.

Just now, zerawkid said:

Yeah, but Dorothy’s home was Kansas. He clicks those ruby reds together and maybe they take him to Kansas.

I’m totally with you, bro, it’s asinine that I’m reading into his outfit, but, at this point, it’s kinda all any of us have left, barring a leak or any new, legitimate news. 

Its a byproduct of sitting around waiting. And, hearing some drum beats coming from Lawrence in recent days. Just hoping they have no legitimacy.

I just hope I don't get in trouble at work to tomorrow trying to find any info I can on here.

Romeo is doing exactly what he should be doing... continuing to make his recruitment entertaining and uncertain. He knows that wearing red shoes and retweeting IU/KU fans' tweets is going to make people go nuts and overanalyze everything he does right up until the second he commits. 

2 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Somebody talk me down.

Don't read into Romeo's outfit.  Look down.  Look down, my son.  His sis and mom have red toenails.  If that doesn't walk you off the cliff, then I don't know what will.  LOL

Just now, Hoosierdave said:

Romeo is doing exactly what he should be doing... continuing to make his recruitment entertaining and uncertain. He knows that wearing red shoes and retweeting IU/KU fans' tweets is going to make people go nuts and overanalyze everything he does right up until the second he commits. 

Well, that’s not very nice.

🙄😉

Just now, milehiiu said:

Don't read into Romeo's outfit.  Look down.  Look down, my son.  His sis and mom have red toenails.  If that doesn't walk you off the cliff, then I don't know what will.  LOL

LOL! Yeah, but women always be painting their toenails red. How often does a dude wear glittery, red shoes?

37 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

DISCLAIMER : The following is not to be construed to be a harbinger of things to come. Or, what I know, or don't know.  It is for entertainment purposes only.

I hear the drums echoing tonight.

But he hears only whispers of some quiet conversations.

He's coming in. 7:00 p.m. tomorrow night.

The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide him to I.U.

I stopped an old man along the way.

Hoping to find some long forgotten words about our ancient memories.

He turned to me as if to say: "Hang in there boy, he's there waiting for you".

"It's gonna take a lot to take Romeo away from you".

"There's nothing that a Jayhawk or Commodore could ever do".

I bless the rains down in New Albany. 

Gonna take some time to do the things I.U used to be.

The Jayhawks cry out in the night.

As they grow restless, longing for some Romeo Langford.

Romeo knows what he must do.  What is right.

As sure as Assembly Hall rises like a Cathedral over Cook Hall.

He seeks to cure what's deep inside. Wanting to put an end to what we've become.

It's gonna take a lot to drag Romeo from I.U.

There's nothing that a Jayhawk can do.

I bless the rains down in New Albany.

Gonna take some time to do the things we used to do.

Hurry Hoosiers.  He's waiting for you. 

I hear the drums echoing tonight.

Ha! That’s my group Mile. That’s why my mind went immediately there and why SNC is in my handle. Great stuff, great song and great days ahead for our cream and crimson school. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

OH GOD, BLACK HEELS WITH GOLD TOENAILS. IT"S BEEN VANDY ALL ALONG!!!!! HOW COULD WE ALL HAVE BEEN SO NAIVE?!

1355935384_ScreenShot2018-04-29at9_51_34PM.png.7cb33d37183f9d1687bfd58b5be13c9e.png

Damnit Dave, those aren’t Romeo’s feet! 

Except, maybe the whole family is having a go at everyone at this point.

I know I should, but I can’t turn away. This is worse than the Billy Donovan thing...ugh...

3 minutes ago, IUSNC said:

Ha! That’s my group Mile. That’s why my mind went immediately there and why SNC is in my handle. Great stuff, great song and great days ahead for our cream and crimson school. 

Really ? Wow.  I am besides my self to hear that !  Dumb me. Never put two and two together.  Hardly a day goes by that I don't listen to some SNC.  I love you guys.  Love it when you guys appear on stage in Candy Stripes.  I could go on and on.  But thanks for being a member.

Archived