Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Time for the rest of the Big Ten to start worrying.  Our misguided little brothers to the North have a post on GandB indicating that Brooks and TJD would like to play together and that combo would be great for any team.  They are already hoping that does not happen because one school is way out ahead on that front...that same school is looking good for a great player from Alabama as well.  And yeah, TJD becomes more likely around 7:30 tonight.

After the past decade of taking names, I am ready to see Indiana start dishing out some revenge.

Are you saying TJD could commit this evening at 730?  Just a gut feeling or something you have heard?

6 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Are you saying TJD could commit this evening at 730?  Just a gut feeling or something you have heard?

I doubt he commits tonight but, gut feeling, I think landing Romeo makes it that much more likely that he ends up in Bloomington.

6 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I doubt he commits tonight but, gut feeling, I think landing Romeo makes it that much more likely that he ends up in Bloomington.

Yeah, that's not happening (he wants his own day I'm guessing), although there are plenty of rumors of a May commit and he's been a hard Indiana lean.  I'm guessing he is the next scholarship commit.

20 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Time for the rest of the Big Ten to start worrying.  Our misguided little brothers to the North have a post on GandB indicating that Brooks and TJD would like to play together and that combo would be great for any team.  They are already hoping that does not happen because one school is way out ahead on that front...that same school is looking good for a great player from Alabama as well.  And yeah, TJD becomes more likely around 7:30 tonight.

After the past decade of taking names, I am ready to see Indiana start dishing out some revenge.

That’s whats up. We’ve waited since ‘93 from this. Exciting times boys. I’ve got egg on my face saying pretty emphatically that I couldn’t see Romeo choosing IU under many scenerios but I did say that we could become like Kansas. It was boom or bust for me and we’re booming. I’m sure of it.

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm not getting a damned thing done today.  Once I'm done here tonight, it's over to the Shiver to tell An6el and his single disciple what blowhard idiots they are.

Yes...I'm petty enough to get joy from that.

You're not alone. Been refreshing this board and news all day long. 

54 minutes ago, WRSMick55 said:

Of all the names for special guest, Sean East is the most logical. He can announce coming to IU as a preferred walk on. But who knows.

My inbox had very similar thoughts today.  Hey, nice to see you posting.  And thanks for being a member !

6 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

Looks like I'll have to break out one of my whiskeys. Decisions, decisions.

IMG_20171227_212533408.jpg

I’ve got a bottle of four roses special barrel selection(and strength) by big red liquors. Will be my drink of of choice.

Archived