Romeo Langford

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes basically the whole state is on EST

Except for us weirdos down here in E'ville!

I have a son and his family lives about 50 miles up the road in Jasper. They are on Eastern, so when we have family get togethers, the wife always asks, "Is that your time or our time"?? It does get a little confusing.......

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

For some perspective, just checked the 247 class rankings. Landing Romeo would give us a top ten recruiting class for the first time since 2013. Pretty impressive if Archie can accomplish that with his first class than Crean with his 6th. 

I've heard anything from 5th to 7th...what did they say?

1 minute ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I have a son and his family lives about 50 miles up the road in Jasper. They are on Eastern, so when we have family get togethers, the wife always asks, "Is that your time or our time"?? It does get a little confusing.......

Northwest corner (The Region) area of IN is on Central Time too. 

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

When we first went to DST almost the entire southwest corner of the state went to Central time but after a year about half decided to go back to Eastern. Now only Gibson County and the 5 southwestern counties bordering the Ohio River remain on Central. As others have mention the northwestern counties are also on Central.

24 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Kansas fans are confident that Langford is announcing for the Jayhawks tonight, especially on their Scout board.

I just read the scout board.... I didn't think anything could be worse than the shiver but the phog takes the cake without a doubt. 

1 minute ago, hoosierBGH said:

When we first went to DST almost the entire southwest corner of the state went to Central time but after a year about half decided to go back to Eastern. Now only Gibson County and the 5 southwestern counties bordering the Ohio River remain on Central. As others have mention the northwestern counties are also on Central.

As I believe the Terre Haute area is as well.......

For those IU fans who may not live in-state any longer, the scene here couldn't be more perfect. 70+ degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and a gentle southerly breeze that seems to be emanating from down around the Ohio River. 

3 hours ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

Man, I wish I could drink whiskey/Bourbon somtimes..who'd of thought one 'bad experience' 31 years ago would still haunt me. Yep, I threw up like I was in the Exorcist. 

Now, still, just the smell of it makes me gag, eyes water, nose runs...what a wimp!

I'm a rum and tequila guy instead.  I hoping to do a couple victory shots tonight about 7:30ish

My girlfriend has the same issue. :coffee:

1 minute ago, BEKA said:

For those IU fans who may not live in-state any longer, the scene here couldn't be more perfect. 70+ degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and a gently southerly breeze that seems to be emanating from down around the Ohio River. 

Is it blowing up towards Bloomington?? Are you hearing any drums beating??  :D

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Our favorite custodian (or is that Martha?) checks in...

image.png.a3e293900cbb9132d34ab02619163620.png

I haven't heard from him in a while.  WOW.  Solid work. Just over an hour before the official announcement.  On the same day the CB goes to 84%. And one day after Zagoria tabbed IU.

Archived