Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yes. It certainly was running slow.

And we were concerned about the stream crashing.

I will post it again, in case we go down.  So you can bookmark it in the event we do crash.

WDRB to live stream Romeo Langford's college decision Monday night

Make sure you let us know how many people end up on the site around the time of the announcement. 

35 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I haven't heard from him in a while.  WOW.  Solid work. Just over an hour before the official announcement.  On the same day the CB goes to 84%. And one day after Zagoria tabbed IU.

I think it will be Indiana but what are the experts basing their picks on.  I hope it isn't just the fact it is being held in the gym in NA and opened it up to the public.  I remember Zion Williamson had a 92% to Clemson but chose Duke in front of his school.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I think it will be Indiana but what are the experts basing their picks on.  I hope it isn't just the fact it is being held in the gym in NA and opened it up to the public.  I remember Zion Williamson had a 92% to Clemson but chose Duke in front of his school.

Rumor is he has already signed his LOI......

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Clemson and IU basketball are different animals.

I had the evening news on and they did a quick report on the end of the Pacers season.  Then they replayed part of an interview from last night with Slick Leonard and he talked about now shifting his attention to Romeo's announcement.  NCAA champion, NBA player, NBA/ABA head coach and he's focused on Romeo - once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier!

2 minutes ago, IUALUM03 said:

Also, choosing in front of school and opening the event up to the public are two very different things.

There are a TON of IU fans there.  If he doesn't choose IU it's going to be awkward.  They had to have known that when they made the decision to open it to the public.

4 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I just got an error message on this site. Those 360 people slowing things up. 

Me too.  HF doing yeoman's work keeping us on line.

In the meantime the live stream has started. When we were down, I clicked on the stream, and they were doing a story on Romeo. Now they are back to news.

Direct line to the stream :

WDRB Live Stream - WDRB 41 Louisville News

13 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

This day wouldn’t be complete without Dakich acting like an ass.

Now I really feel like I'm in the movie "Hoosiers 2.0" starring Archie Miller as Norm Dale - Romeo Langford as Jimmy Chitwood and Dan Dakich as some jackass in the crowd. LOL 😜

Archived