Romeo Langford

This zinger (assumed from an IU fan) in response to all the cherry-picked statistical data used to minimize Romeo was hilarious:

"If NBA teams get a look at all this data Romeo may well drop clear to the middle of next years lottery picks. Probably right behind Eastern."

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

This zinger (assumed from an IU fan) in response to all the cherry-picked statistical data used to minimize Romeo was hilarious:

"If NBA teams get a look at all this data Romeo may well drop clear to the middle of next years lottery picks. Probably right behind Eastern."

I'm sure that a reasonable Purdue fan with a good sense of humor would post something like that, too. Yup, you're right. That had to come from an IU fan. 

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

There was also this truth bomb: " Under crean we had about the same success as Painter in the same time. The difference is we were disappointed in the results and you guys are celebrating. "

On 8/1/2018 at 9:01 PM, Indy1987 said:

I hope Juwan sees this list.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Agreed...I put Juwan at the same tier as Romeo in terms of value to the team. The national media always goes for the big splash/new shiny thing...not taking anything away from Romeo, more the snubbing of Juwan in this case. Kind of reminds me the lack of national hype surrounding Yogi heading into his senior season, only those closest to the program understood his abilities/value to the team. I do think the snubbing is a little worse in Juwan's case though, absolutely no national love (Yogi did get some pre-season hype)

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I just want to say thank you for posting this. I love acting childish most times and this will be shared often. Thanks!

I'm past 50 and I swear...one of these days, my wife is gonna roll her eyes and they are gonna stay that way.

God bless her...she's a patient woman...

Archived